The Sister

Chubs' POV:

Liam defiantly has a point, I mean we know nothing about Evie, for all we know Liam could be right and she could be working for Clancy and if we trust her we could be playing right into his hands and why has Alex suddenly disappeared, what's that all about. To be fair though Evie did seem like she knew nothing about her disappearance or maybe Clancy didn't tell her about this part of the plan so we wouldn't get suspicious but here we are anyway, Liam making assumptions, me trying to find reasonable explanation for all of this and Zu sleeping through it all. 

"Okay Liam think about it, you think she's lying about everything right but why would she lie about her friends dying?" I asked the very tall boy. "Unless that's the only she's not lying about," he replied, again another good point from our resident blue. "That's a good point except I'm not lying about anything," Evie said. Sure and I'm Harry Potter. "But you see the thing is Evie, you could be lying about everything or you could be telling the truth but we will never trust you," Liam said. "And why not Liam tell me that?" Evie asked. "Because you keep changing your story, first you say that when Clancy came to see you, he offered you a chance to work with him, shot your friends and then you woke up here, then you said he came to you, offered you a  chance to work with him, shot your friends, showed you Alex's file, then you woke up here, so tell me Evie which one is true?" I asked as my eyes glowed green.

Evie's POV:

"Because you keep changing your story, first you say that when Clancy came to see you, he offered you a chance to work with him, shot your friends and then you woke up here, then you said he came to you, offered you a chance to work with him, shot your friends, showed you Alex's file, then you woke up here, so tell me Evie which one is true?" Chubs said as his eyes glowed green. I hadn't noticed I changed my story, Clancy will not be happy with me but then again Clancy doesn't have to know, I mean what he doesn't know can't hurt him surely but the bigger problem is what I'm going to do know that Chubs has figured it out. Maybe I could just him? I put my hand in my pocket and felt the safety device that Clancy gave me when we first came up with this plan, all I have to do is press this button and Clancy come running to my aid. I mean who wouldn't give their sister an emergency button. "Well Evie, do you have anything you wanna say?" Liam asked. Yup I'm screwed, guess theirs only one way out of this mess, that I've seem to have gotten myself into. The best thing to do right now is press the button and hope for the best, so that's exactly what I did.