The League

An hour maybe two, she wasn't sure, time had passed when she finally woke up but she wasn't in Lady Jane's car, she was somewhere dark and cold, very cold. 

Liam's POV:

We drove on for another mile when Chubs realised Lady Jane was no longer following us, which meant Alex wasn't either. "Where the hell did she go?" Chubs asked after he realised the car was gone. "What the hell was she thinking? Why the hell did you let her do it?" I yelled. I hadn't meant to but I was scared, I won't admit it but I am. I love her too but I didn't say it back and if she dies she'll think I don't love her but I do, I always have. "You know Alex, once she puts her mind to something there's no talking her out her out of it," he answered, he wasn't wrong, that's one of the many thing I love about her. "You should have tried mate, she asked  you to help, you should have stopped her," I replied slightly raising my voice, I immediately took it down a notch when I realised I was scarring Zu. "She asked me to help 'cause she knew you wouldn't let her do to," Chubs said, I would have stopped her. "I would've stopped her because I care about her," I said as I stopped the car and got of the car. I needed air. 

Alex's POV:

Nobody showed for awhile not even Lady Jane and Alex was starting to regret her decision of giving herself up for her friends. Then the lights switched on and she could see Clancy. So I did hear Lady Jane say his name, I thought I was hearing things. She thought to herself. "What do you want?"Alex asked as he came closer to her and she noticed she was in a cage but she had powers and could hurt him as soon as he came close enough. "I want you to know we're not gonna hurt you," he replied as he came closer but not close enough for Alex to hurt him. "We?" she asked. Who was he talking about? "You seriously think I made The SHFK alone did you? I had help," he replied as he reached the cage Alex was looked in. "Who was this 'help'?" she\ asked ignoring the urge to break Clancy's arm. "The League helped me, that's how Lady Jane found you. They have been watching you, all of you, since you left the camps," Clancy replied.

Liam's POV:

I was leaning on the side of the of the van when Chubs came out. "I'm sorry for not stopping her," he said as he leaned against Betty. "It's not your fault. You didn't know what she was gonna do. I shouldn't have yelled at you, I...I just wish I could do something to help her. I mean, I don't know if she's hurt or if she's even alive. I...I just feel so powerless like I can't do anything to help her and I hate myself because of it. I should be able to help her, I should be able to do something," I said as Zu appeared by my side and hugged me. "It's not your fault Liam, whether you were in the back of the van or not she would have done the exact same thing," Chubs said in his grown up voice. "I know, I just wish I could help her," I said as I hugged Zu back. "We all do, mate, we all do," he replied and we were all soon in a group hug.