Pleasure *Chapter 12*

Depuis le début

"Ugh! Drew!"

He laughs and pulls me up. He pulls me into his lap and smiles at me. "Everything will be fine. Just stay with me and nothing bad will happen."

I sigh and nod.

There's a knock on the door and I get out of Drew's lap. He walks to the door and opens it. Jamie smiles and says, "Come on."

I get up and follow her to her room. She takes me to her bathroom and sits me down in a chair. She smiles and starts brushing my hair. When she looks in the mirror and sees my reflection, she gasps. I look at my neck in the mirror and slap my hand over the mark.

"He bit you?" she asked.

"Yes" I said quietly.

She shakes her head. "Did you give him permission?"

"No" I said.

"Then why the fuck did he drink from you?" She keeps brushing my hair.

"He was stressed and thirsty. I was pissing him off. He didn't mean to do it. He kept apologizing to me" I explained.

She sighs. "Well now I can't put your hair up like I planned. I guess I will just straighten it."

"Okay" I said.

After hours of sitting in the chair, Jamie is done with me. She straightened my hair and pulled it forward so you can't see the marks on my neck. My make up is perfect. I have black eyeliner on and mascara that makes my eyes pop. She put light blue eye shadow and clear lip gloss on me too.

She stands me up and smiles. "Go get into your dress and shoes" she ordered as she starts curling her hair.

"Okay." I go to her closet and go to the first rack. I grab one of the black dress bags off the rack and take my dress out. I slip into it and try to zip it up. I can't zip it all the way, so I slip on my black stilettos. Then I go back to Jamie's bathroom.

When I come in, she stops doing her hair and looks at me. She smiles and says, "You look great."

"Thanks. Can you zip my dress up, though?" I asked.

"Of course." She zips up my dress and then grabs a necklace. It's just a blue, oval stone on a chain. Then she puts in matching, stud earrings.

She steps back and looks at me. She smiles and nods her head in approval. "Now go to Drew's room. He wanted to see you right after you were done."

"Okay" I said. I walk out of her room and down the hall. I knock on Drew's door and wait.

"Yeah?" he asked while opening the door. His eyes widen when he looks me over. "Wow" he said quietly.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

He smiles and says, "Hell yeah!"

I laugh and he pulls me into his room. I then notice what he's wearing. He has on a black dress shirt with a white undershirt. He has his shirt unbuttoned enough to see the top of the undershirt. He has on dress shoes and pants too. They are both black.

"You look good" I said.

He laughs and says, "Not as good as you."

"Thanks" I said, blushing.

"But there's something missing" he said while going to his nightstand. He opens the top drawer and pulls out a little black box. He opens the box and pulls out a ring. It's small and has a blue stone that matches my eyes.

"It's beautiful!" I said.

He smiles. "I got it for you after Kile beat you and then you passed out and had to be taken to the hospital. I felt bad for you, so I decided to get you a gift, but I kept forgetting to give it to you. So here you go" he said while putting the ring in my hand.

"Thank you" I said while slipping it on my middle finger.

He smiles and then says, "Conner and Jasmine are here."

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Jamie's and Kile's dates" he told me.

"Oh."

"It's okay. Conner is nice. Jasmine is... Just ignore Jasmine" he said.

I smile a little.

"Come on. It's time to go."

I look at his clock. "It's only 3:30" I said.

"It takes about half an hour to get there and my parents want us there early" Drew explained.

"Oh."

He laughs and pulls me to my feet. "Let's go. Every one's waiting" he said.

We walk out of his room and start to walk toward the first of many, new vampires I'm going to meet tonight.

I hope you loved it! So please leave a nice comment. Thanks.