Book Five, Chapter Six

Start from the beginning

"Good morning witch" I kiss her, moving I kiss her again, her hands grasping me around the neck, she moans against my lips, while I love this it makes me sad that Maria isn't like this with me, she used to be until the incident, but not now. 

Wrapping my arms around her I pull her on top of me, her breasts pushing against my chest, my lips slowly kissing down my neck, moaning I slide my hands down her back, cupping her arse and pulling her closer to me. 

She moves, pushing herself down on my cock, my head tipping back at the feel as she begins to move her hips slowly, teasing me, her lips gently biting on my neck, her hips moving faster as I feel my pleasure arise. 

She is getting a lot of what she normally wouldn't, I would normally have stopped her now and took control, but seeing her above me is amazing, seeing her pleasure from being in control for a change making me want her to stay there, her hips start moving more. 

Grabbing her waist, I hold her still, my hips pounding hard and fast, one of my hands slowly sliding up, grasping her throat, holding her up as I keep going, feeling myself ready to cum, I watch her face, seeing her pleasure build like mine. 

Her moans getting louder as I push harder, watching her body shake as her orgasm takes over, pushing me over the limit with her, holding her still, while my cock is still deep within her, the feel of her pussy slowly relaxing as the orgasm passes. Her body lowers to mine, so she is laid on me, what am I doing? I am breaking all my own rules now and it really isn't a good thing either.

"When are you leaving?" Her voice soft against my skin.

"Soon kitten, very soon" Kissing her head, I leave her laid on me, her head against my chest, my hand stroking over her hair. Lying here I feel the time passing by, I know I have to face Maria, but I am scared because I have a feeling she is preparing to walk away.

"Right, I need to make a move, I will be back before I leave for the mission, though" Kissing her head, she rolls off me, climbing out of bed I walk towards the shower. Getting washed I get back out, Rebecca no longer in the room. 

Grabbing my clothes, I get dressed, walking out to the kitchen, she is sitting there with a coffee, grabbing my coat I walk over to her, bending down I kiss her, her mouth showing her need for me as her hands grip my hair, her body trying to pull me to her. I honestly don't want to leave, but I know I should, yet her need for me makes me want to stay and submit to her, she should be submitting to me. My hands reach up, peeling her fingers open, freeing myself.

"I will see you tomorrow" Kissing her quickly I walk out, stopping myself from being sucked into staying. Driving home, I can only hope Maria is in a better mood and accepts my apology, I will grovel if I need to just to keep her with me. 

Parking the car, the house looks to quiet, walking in, I look around the fear building within me that she has left, surely, she wouldn't run while I am away? Checking the house, she isn't here, sitting down I wait, hoping she will come home soon. 

Sitting here watching the time pass I wonder if she will come home, the sound of the door alerting me she is home, I want to run to her, but I won't. Sitting I wait for her to come to the kitchen, walking in she looks at me and carries on towards the kettle turning it on. Her silence is worse than her screaming, it is like she has given up and doesn't want to fight for us anymore.

"We need to talk" I look at her waiting for her to acknowledge that I am here, she carries on making her drink, sitting down at the table looking at me. Who is she? The Maria I fell in love with seems to have changed, maybe we got married too young.

"I am sorry, for everything I did, for the things I said" I wait, sitting looking at her, she is just staring at me, like she does not hear me. Why is she so silent, is this her giving up on us?