Never underestimate Akito's passion for Sushi.

Never, Under ANY circumstances, underestimate Akito Hayama's passion for sushi.

Rotfl, I'm watching Kodocha again... (it's kind of a little bit my weakness...)

I'm on Episode 57. I'm not going to say spoiler alert. But here it comes.

So in episode 57 what goes on is that Sana is shooting the movie with Naozumi. (They are in Junior High at this time.)

and Fuuka asks Akito to pretend to be her boyfriend while her friends from Osaka come to visit her.

(backstory on this:

Fuuka had a thing with this kid Takaishi way back when. She made this big deal about her first kiss and how it was supposed to be for Takaishi but Akito stole it in Kindergarten blah blah blah you don't care. Anyway, time passes, Fuuka moves to wherever it is in Japan where Sana lives, and her friends are coming, Takaishi is coming as well and he has a girlfriend and Fuuka wants him to think she has a boyfriend because she is a brain ninja.)

Akito refuses.

Fuuka begs.

Akito refuses.

Fuuka throws a fit.

Akito plays rock paper scissors with Babbit.

Fuuka begs.

Akito refuses.

Fuuka bribes Akito with sushi.

Akito promptly accepts.

xD

I love Kodocha.

This happens on other occasions. Akito LOVES sushi.

There's a scene where Sana and Akito go into a teachers meeting where sushi is being served. What is Akito's reaction? Sushi.

Akito gets beat up by Gomi and his gang of middle schoolers.

Akito is in TONS of pain.

Babbit informed Akito that his dad brought home sushi.

Akito stops throbbing in pain, to go downstairs, and eat him some sushi.

Oh man.

Sushi is actually pretty good. Except for it usually involves avocado... me and avocado don't mix well.

I just wanted to make sure you never underestimated Akito's love for sushi.. whether it made sense or not.

=]