Chapter One

So let me start the day I met Jake.

I was walking to class when I stepped into Math Class and all I saw was a man that looked like an endless buffet.

Okay, so I am bigger than the average female and I am very hungry. I wish I brought food with me, but being me in a rush I forgot to grab anything to eat. I refuse to eat anything in this school's cafeteria since I know some of the food is made with peanut oil.

Anyways I sit down feeling his eyes on me. It is day one of this winter term and I am worried already about passing. Let's be real here, when am I not worried about anything let alone my grades. It is the same way every term and it just increases the week before finals.

Last term I was so worried that I had a severe panic attack. The only thing keeping me rooted is never having to see the people I moved from. Yes college is like an outlet for me, but it also helps me out with money until I can find a more stable job. I will just summarize this part for you. I lost my job because I cleaned houses only on request to a home cleaning company. Once my client passed away I lost my job and never got another with that company. The rumor is that the company went out of business and that they were doing illegal things.

I look up after hearing my name and our eyes connect, making my heart beat faster. His eyes are an electric blue and his blonde eyebrow raised in amusement making his eyes twinkle with mischievousness.

"Here sir."

He tries to hide a smile before it vanishes going to the next name on the list. I look at him longer feeling like this is somewhat a dream. He is wearing a white dress shirt that hugs his muscles, black dress pants low enough to give me a view. Even though this is my professor, I think I have a bad case of the hots for him. I snapped out of my trance seeing him with a smirk and we started class with some warm up work.

'Angel snap out of it, we have work to do or else.' I tell myself.

My biggest fear is that I fail and have no other choice, but to go back to that hell hole.

After warm up we start Chapter 1. Taking down notes in this subject is easy for me since it is the highest points in my IQ tests. And before I know it class is over. I get up and see I am almost the last one out of class besides our professor. Once everything is in my bag I look up to see him staring down at me in front of the desk I am at.

"Mine." Mr. Romano said.

'What? Did he just say "mine"?'

"Like what you see mate?" Mr. Romano asks.

"What?"

I do not understand what he means by mate. Does he mean mate as the British say friend or an acquaintance? Or does he mean something like I have only read in books?

"You must not know about my kind little mate." Mr. Romano says.

"What do you mean? We are all human beings."

He just shakes his head and leans into me.

"Little mate, I am only part human." Mr. Romano whispers.

Him saying that makes a shiver run down my spine. It is not a bad shiver, but it is also not a good one either. The effect he has on me just by whispering in my ear and him being close to me making this situation not so good since he is our professor.

"Mate, you know I can hear your thoughts?" Mr. Romano asks.

In return I blushed knowing now why he smirked before. Oh My Goodness Angel he knows everything you were thinking including when you where eye raping him.