The Bird & The Worm - Kiam

For Katie Paige! :)

----------------

"Katie!" Louis yelled, running to pull you into a hug. "I've missed you!" He picked you up and spun you around, making you lose your balance. You smiled at your best friend, not having seen him since he left for the X-Factor, you rolled your grey blue eyes at his childishness. But that's just who Lou was.

After he set you down, he kept his arms around your waist. "I would miss me too if I were you. Have your new friends been keeping up with you?" You smirked at this because you and Louis were the crazy, daredevil type of friends. That's why you two clicked so well, but when he left you tried to stay in contact with him. He always told you about his pranks and everything that he'd been up to. Your life sounded mundane and boring compared to his.

"The boys don't know how to handle this." He grinned.

You smacked his bum, "They ain't ready for all that jelly, Lou Lou."

"Girl, you already know though." Louis snapped his fingers sassily. You two laughed until a voice hit your ears and made you turn.

Standing there was a beautiful boy, whom you knew from many interviews was Liam, with a frown on his face. "Lou, we really need to get back to rehearsal." He glanced over at you momentarily then looked back to Louis. "Say goodbye and we'll start in five minutes." Liam entered the building again.

"What's up his butt?" You joked.

Louis shrugged, taking your hand and leading you inside. "Liam's the responsible one, he always feels the need to live up to that name."

"Wow. I thought you were joking about the whole Daddy Direction thing." You giggled lowly, leaning your head on Louis' shoulder.

"Louis Tomlinson never jokes." He said with a somber expression.

You giggled while trying to maintain the same expression, "No! Louis and Katie are jokesters? Well, I would never guess."

He opened the door for you and led you inside, he showed you around, "Wanna stay in the dressing room or watch us on stage?"

"I wanna see you on stage! I've heard of your famous hip thrusts, Mr. Tomlinson. I wanna experience one!" You winked, pulling him to the stage.

Louis started to do the 'bernie', a dance move where you lean your head back and wiggle your body with your arms swaying back and forth. After awhile, you decided to join him in doing this dance move. The both of you laughing.

"I wanna join!" Niall screamed, running on stage with Harry and Zayn.

You nodded and waved all three of them over, "It's pretty simple." You instructed them on how to do it, soon you and 4/5 of One Direction were doing the 'bernie' on stage.

"Join us!" Louis called to someone off stage. Liam stepped out with a frown on his face, he grabbed his microphone and started to sing his opening lines.

"You can come in anytime you want boys." He said impatiently.

You crossed your arms over your chest, glaring at Liam. He was very attractive but you were not about to let him ruin your fun. The reason you came to visit was to have fun with Lou and meet the boys. "We're in the middle of having fun."

Liam blushed, embarrassed that someone would dare to disobey him. "Fine. When you all want to get to work then let me know." He stormed out, you watched him leave with a feeling of regret pooling at the bottom of your stomach.

Niall was about to run after him until you stopped him, "I should go." You walked off stage and found Liam's dressing room. Taking a deep breath, you knocked on his door softly. The door opened immediately, a scowl was on his face after he realized it was you.