Can't Stop Love - Zuha

For Duha! :)

----------------

Zayn's been on tour for the past six months and has not even tried to contact you, his girlfriend of three years, so you had a lot of free time to just sulk around your flat and do.. Well, absolutely nothing.

You found a job to occupy all of your time, then they cut your hours. You found yourself with more free time, more time to think of the boyfriend that never called you. He did call you July 29th to wish you a happy birthday.

Soon, you were working three jobs. One in the morning, one in the evening and one late at night. By the time you got home at two in the morning, you had until nine in the morning to sleep. It worked better this way, since you were exhausted to the point where even thinking took a lot out of you.

Yes, you habits were a bit unhealthy but this was how a depressed girlfriend who actually cares about and loves her boyfriend acts. Especially, since he was everywhere you looked. Anything you watched or listened to was Zayn Malik and One Direction.

It was your day off and you decided to write a bucket list but you needed background noise, so you randomly put on E! News. You didn't really care about the news as you wrote your bucket list, then Zayn's name caught your attention.

"Zayn Malik of One Direction seen out and about at a night club! Is this the end for Zuha?" The woman on the television frowned. "We've got these pictures of Malik's girlfriend, Duha, leaving her first of three jobs. She's looking thin and very tired. Could we see a break up in the Zuha relationship? I can just hear the screams of victory that belong to a million directioners!"

You decided to call Zayn, he didn't answer. You checked Facebook and found that he updated the One Direction account, saying that he was Skyping. So, you decided to Skype him. If he wasn't going to make an effort in your relationship, at least you could try.

He answered you with a smile, "Hey boo!" His smile faltered when he saw how tired and empty you looked. "You okay, babe?"

You tried to smile but it didn't reach your eyes, "I just miss you, baby. I haven't seen you in seven months, it's taken a toll on me.."

"Is it true you're working three jobs, back to back?" He frowned when you nodded. "Quit them. I have enough money for the both of us."

"I'm not doing it for the money."

His face displayed confusion, "I don't understand."

"We've been together three years Zayn, you have to leave and I get that but if you're tired of me then please let me go." You wiped a tear from your eye, keeping your feelings to yourself much less admiting them to yourself had been a mistake. You never got the chance to talk about or even cry about. Now, here you were crying in front of Zayn.

"Baby, you know I wanna talk to you every day but I get busy and then my exhaustion makes me forget to check in on you."

You shrug, "So, management made you go to that nightclub?" He didn't answer you so you just nodded your head in conformation. "Zayn, you're out seeing the world with distractions, some of those distractions are in skimpy outfits by the way, while I'm here in this flat.. Our flat, having to ignore the memories that we made here. I have to go to sleep alone, wondering if you even care."

"I care." He mumbled.

"Really because right now I'm starting to believe all those people that are saying we won't last over you right now!" You raised your voice at him and had to remember to keep yourself calm, but this was the most you've felt in months.

"I'm sorry; I'll make it up to you! I love you, you wouldn't understand how much I love you. Every concert, I search the crowd for your face but you're never there. The only time I get to see you is on my phone screen." He lifted up his phone to show you a picture of you and him being silly together.