Better Than Revenge - Tarry

For Tanya Boyce!

---------------

"Guys! I'm gonna die without those curls and that sexy smile!" You yelled into your webcam. You were Tanya Boyce; Funny, dramatic, and cheeky, but people knew you as the girlfriend of Harry Styles. You two met on the set of one of his music videos.

You were into acting but didn't really like memorizing lines so this was the next best thing. Directors and singers all loved you and how well you coukd take direction. So, one day you're to film with One Direction and you're casted as Harry Styles love interest. Little did you two know, you woukd become his love interest on reality as well.

"I dunno how El, Dani and Perrie do it."

"We text them and skype, also absence does make the heart grow fonder." Dani, who was staying the night at yours along with the other two girls, shouted to you from the kitchen. You all decided to have a 1D girlfriend party. It was for support when you all missed your boys but today was special since it was September fourth, your birthday!

"Yeah, well, absence makes my lips grow lonely!" You yelled back.

Eleanor giggled, "You're such a cheeky girl, Tanya!"

Perrie came through the door at that moment with boxes of pizza. "Hey, girls! You ready for this sleepover!"

"Say hi to ten thousand people!" You yell with a small wave. Perrie set the pizzas down and runs to the computer.

She waves then puts her arms around your shoulder in a friendly gesture, Hey Tee." She greets you.

"Perr!" You put your hands over her arms, hugging her this way.

"Guys, the fans are shipping you two." Danielle informs you two while scrolling through her mentions.

"Okay, guys, Perrie and I have a secret. We're dating and Harry's my beard while Zayn is hers."

"Not true!" Perrie clamped a hand over your mouth. "She's just in love with me, is all." You licked her hand and she squealed, backing away from you.

"You licked me!" She rubbed her hand on her pants with a smile.

"Terrie five ever!" El started to hip thrust.

You shake your head laughing, Perrie goes for a slice of pizza and shakes her head at El, "Lou is rubbing off on you.

"Yeah, he is." You mutter but everyone hears you.

"Perv!" Danielle yells while giggling.

You check your Twitter mentions and find that Caroline Flack has tweeted about you guys. You didn't follow her but she indirectly tweeted about you and the fans, who liked you better, tagged you in it and informed you.

"Wow girls, Flack is at it again. First, she dates a teen now she's trying to start a fight with us." You shake your head, disgusted.

"What's that hag saying now?" El rolled her eyes sassily.

"She says, 'while you have a sleepover with your bffs and paint nails I'm having a sleepover with your boyfriend.' then she tweeted, 'oh and we're not painting nails.' Wow."

"Don't listen to her babe, Haz loves you." Perrie said with a mouth full of pizza.

Your stomach grumbled and you went to go get yourself a slice, biting into the hot cheese. "Ouchie!" You yelled. "Happy Birthday to me.." You muttered with your tongue sticking out.

"Oh yeah, I have something for you!" Dani got up and ran to her bag, she handed you a box.

"Awh, thank you Dani!" You open the box and see all of your favorite CD's that you hadn't gotten a chance to buy. Then, you realize that all of these CD's held songs that you were in the music video to. "Wow."

"It was Harry's idea but everyone helped out in finding them." You grabbed the Taylor Swift one and played your favorite song, Better Than Revenge.

"Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did!" The four of you say at the same time.

"Ha! Time for a little revenge." El poses with the flick of her wrist.

"The story starts when it was hot and it was summer and... I had it all, I had him right where I wanted him. She came along, got him alone and let's hear the applause. She took him faster than you could say 'sabotage'" You grabbed Perrie and you two started doing something that resembled square dancing.

"I never saw it coming, wouldn't have suspected it, I underestimated just who I was dealing with. She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum. She underestimated just who she was stealing from." You all were jumping up and down on your couch, forgetting that your twitcam was still going.

"She's not a saint and she's not what you think, she's an actress, whoa. She's better known for the things that she does on the mattress, whoa. Soon she's gonna find; stealing other people's toys on the playground won't make you many friends."

You guys were all dancing crazy, you had a slice of pizza in your hand and sang with your mouth full. "She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind. There is nothing I do better than revenge."

"She looks at life like it's a party and she's on the list. She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it. I think her ever-present frown is a little troubling and she thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme her name with things." Your phone started to ring so you turned the music down. The other girls wuieted down.

"Hey babe." You heard Harry's deep voice on the other line.

"Hazza!" You yelled excitedly. "I missed you."

"I know, you miss my curls and sexy smile." You knew he was smiling and you suddenly missed those dimples of his.

"Oh dang, our twitcam is still on!" You yelled to the others. They laughed and ran to turn it offline.

"Can I skype you? I wanna see your face."

You giggled, "Sure babe. I'll be waiting."

"Then I won't take too long, wouldn't wanna keep my beautifull girl waiting." You two hung up and you ran to the computer waiting for his call. When it popped up you pressed answer two seconds later.

"Hi!" You screamed excitedly. Harry's face filled your computer screen, you could see his dimples clearly.

"Happy birthday gorgeous!" He smiled. "How's the sleepover?"

You blew him a kiss, "Thanks baby, it's going great. You have some competition though."

His eyebrows rose in surprise, "Who is it?"

You sighed, "Perrie."

"What?" He burst out into a fit of laughter. "You're kidding?"

"Nope, the fans ship us. Terrie, that's our ship name, it sails on it's on. Very smoothly too."

"You're mine!" He points at his screen, as if you were right in front of him, to make a point.

"I'm all yours," you giggle. "Now, hurry home so I can get my real birthday present."

"What?"

"Birthday sex from you!" He smiled cheekily while you wore the exact same expressions.

"I love you." He blows you a kiss. "Have a great night."

"I love you the most. I miss you already." You two were made for each other and no one could or would ever tear you guys apart. Not even the Terrie shippers.

-----------

Hope you liked it :D xx