Beautiful Soul - Naqsa

For Aqsa! :D 

-----------------------

'One Direction's Niall Horan caught Cheating?'

'Niall Horan has found his princess and mistress!?'

'Niall Horan seen with mystery woman!'

You read the headlines but could barely make out what the magazines had written since the tears in your eyes had blurred your vision. Niall had been all over the news recently, according to the tabloids, he was cheating on you with some girl at a pub that he went to in Ireland.

Your phone was set next to the other magazines that held information about Niall and his mystery woman. You were waiting for it to ring, for Niall to call you back after you had called him five times and you were sent straight to voicemail. A bit fishy of him to do that after the headlines came out this morning.

A vibration shook the coffee table and you realized that it was your phone. Picking it up you put it to your ear and waited.

"It's not what it looks like, I swear."

"Then what is it, Niall?" You spit angrily through your teeth.

He sighed, "It was Louis' aunt. She came up to me and started pinching my butt and I was too drunk to realize how wrong it was. I danced with her but that's it. I promise, you can ask the boys; they'd never lie to you."

"Why didn't you answer me when I called you before?" You wanted to believe him but ignoring your  calls was a bit suspicious.

"Management told me to turn my phone off for the morning." He explained. "They said that I'd be getting a lot of attention about it and to ignore it."

You still felt a bit weird, kind of like he was too good at lying. Then again, why would he lie to you? Niall never lied. But, what if management made him lie so that he didn't look like a cheater? You were always the forgiving type and could never hold grudges against anyone, especially someone that you loved.

"I believe you, Ni. I just... don't know if I can handle all the attention of this scandal. I think that you should tell the public the truth."

"But management said-"

You interrupted him, a bit annoyed, "No. Who cares about management. This is our relationship, not theirs."

"I'm sorry, princess, but I have to listen to management. This is my job."

You shut your eyes and pressed your fingers on the bridge of your nose, "So, what you're saying is that your job is more important than me?" You weren't usually this mean, you were actually very sweet. But the fact that Niall wouldn't stand up for your relationship made you angry. It'd make anyone angry.

"That's not what I'm saying, you know I love you, Aqsa."

"I gotta go, if you want to make this work then give me a call. I don't want to do anything rash but you can't keep quiet about this thing, Niall." You clicked the end call button and curled up on your couch, your arms wrapped around your knees as you cried.

~

'Niall and Aqsa over?'

'Which 1D member broke down crying mid concert?'

'Aqsa finally seen leaving home!'

The headlines went crazy over you and Niall after the whole cheating scandal. Paps followed you around and even waited outside your office building, the questions they sent you were absolutely insane and you always kept quiet, now wanting to speak out as per Niall's wishes.