Beautiful Soul - Naqsa

Start from the beginning

You two hadn't broken up but it sure did feel like you had. Niall called you nonstop after your argument but you had nothing to say to him until he came clean with the whole situation. There was no way out of it and you weren't going to tell the public anything. You put that on Niall, he was the one that got himself in this situation.

"Aqsa, are you listening?" Your boss broke you out of your daze. You nodded and started to take notes, soon your notes turned into you writing Niall's name repeatedly next to yours. Then, you started to doodle little pictures of him. You just couldn't manage to get him out of your head.

"Aqsa, do you need some time outside?" Another one of your bosses whispered to you as he peeked over your shoulder.

You gathered your things together and stood up, you made your way out of the room. The nerves were getting to you and you hated being put in this position.

"Aqsa! Did you break up with Niall or did he break up with you?"

"Is Niall currently seeing the mystery woman?"

"How do you feel being cheated on!?"

Reporters were yelling the same questions that they first started to ask you about a month ago when this whole thing started.

"Aqsa, why don't you ever answer questions? Is Niall forcing you not to answer any questions?" At this, you scoffed. Reporters and paps were annoying and they couldn't even realize it themselves.

Another reporter shoved their microphone in your face, "It was evident that Niall Horan was going to leave you or cheat on you, how did you feel when it actually happened? You're a normal girl with a bland life and he's a superstar, did you ever think it would last?"

Your blood boiled, "Please, leave me alone." Pushing your way through the paps, you tried to get to your car but to no avail. It seemed as though today the paps were more plentiful than any other day.

"Are you afraid of answering the questions because you feel dumb for dating a popstar?" The same woman asked.

"I asked if you could leave me alone. Please respect my wishes and personal space." This woman must have been deaf because if anything she only scooted closer to you.

"What will I have to do to get you to go away?" You yelled in her face.

She didn't seem fazed by your anger, she must get a lot of hate from, no wonder she was persistance. "Tell me about the Niall Horan predicament."

"Anything but that!"

"That's the only way to get me to go away." You heard a commotion in the background but ignored it as you glared at the woman.

"Just go away and stalk someone else." You tried to push past her but she only shoved you back into your spot.

"I'm not leaving." She stood her ground against you.

Then, an arm went around your waist and you yelled out in shock. "She said, go away." The familiar Irish accent rang clear in your ears.

"Niall Horan!" The lady screamed.

"Go away." Niall warned her with a growl. He shoved past until he was at your car. "Get inside Aqsa, I've got this."

You jumped into your car and rolled the window down, "What are you doing, Niall?"

"What I should have done a long time ago." He turned to the crowd, "I have a confession to make." The crowd got silent as they waited for Niall to continue, you also listened with curiousity burning inside of you. "I have never and will never cheat on Aqsa. The woman I was seen with in the pub was Louis' aunt!" The crowd roared with questions.

You pulled on Niall's arm, "Ni, you don't have to do this."

He leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips, "I want to do this, for us." He gave you a small smile then turned back to the paps. "I told Aqsa to keep quiet about it, I thought ignoring it would make the problem go away, but I was more wrong than ever and I should have listened to Aqsa when she told me to come clean about the whole situation."

He took a deep breath, "I love Aqsa. I will never cheat on her. Believe me or not but I know what I've done and so do my band mates. They love Aqsa and if I ever cheated on her then they would surely have my head on a stick by now." Niall chuckled when he heard you giggle at his statement. "Thank you for listening." He waved and jumped into your car.

You drove off carefully until you were at your house. You and Niall jumped out and ran inside before the paps could catch you two. Once inside, you turned to Niall and gave him a small kiss.

"That was brave what you did back there."

"You gave me the courage to do it." He smiled, showing his braces. You two sat down on your couch and just cuddled, enjoying each other's company.

"I love you, Ni."

"I love you too, princess." He snuggled against you, he started to hum while you drifted off to sleep.

You shut your eyes and listened to Niall sing quietly, "I don't want another pretty face, I don't want just anyone to hold, I don't want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul. You're the one I wanna chase, you're the one I wanna hold. I won't let another minute go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul.."

The next day the headlines announced that you and Niall were back together. Just as it should be.

'Niall Horan, defends his princess! How chivalrous!'

'Niall and Aqsa never split and he never cheated!'

'One Direction's Niall Horan finally speaks out as he protects his girlfriend!'

--------------------------------

Hope you liked it :D xx