Can't Stop Love - Zuha

Start from the beginning

You smiled, a genuine and real smile that lit up your brown eyes. He had you two as his background, that showed that he really cared for you. "I love you too, Zayn. It just gets hard being alone.." 

"I understand baby, but just think of me coming home to you soon. That should make you happy." 

You scrunched your nose, "You better come home soon." 

He nodded and sighed, "If I could be there now then I would be." 

"I know." You blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it making you giggle. 

"I've got to sleep now, boo. Goodnight." He waved goodbye to you.

"Night babe, I'll see you in dreamland." 

"Always." He smiled warmly at you before going offline. You felt better after having that talk with Zayn, you felt more yourself but not quite all the way there yet. Instead of eating dinner, you bathed and went to bed. 

Before you slept, you decided to work on your bucket list. You had a couple jotted down already but they seemed almost impossible.

'Duha's Bucket List:

1. Breakfast in bed (with pancakes cut into hearts, those are cute!)

2. Dance under the moonlight! (music or no music!)

3. Be kissed on the Eiffel Tower

4. Get someone to sing Can't Stop Love by Darin Zanyar to me (preferably by Zayn) 

5. Ha-'

That's all you had written, number five had been completed but you erased it until the eraser gave out, leaving the word 'Ha' to taunt you. You decided that it was okay like that and didn't have the energy to write anymore so you went to sleep.

~

You woke up to the smell of pancakes, which was weird since you were alone in your flat. You reached for the bat underneath your bed and backed away, hitting your back against the headboard. You heard the footsteps approaching and shut your eyes.

"You're awake!" A familiar voice called out, your eyes shot open to see Zayn standing at the end of the bed with a tray full of food. 

"Zayn?" You put the bat down and crawled to him with a surprised smile. 

He set the tray down in front of you, "I missed you too much to be away any longer." 

You saw that he had cut pancakes into heart shapes and put strawberries on top (also cut into hearts) along with some whipcream. Your heart stuttered at the sight, that was on your bucket list and it was coming true. You and Zayn got in bed together and fed each other breakfast, it reminded you of the old times when you two would go out for breakfast almost every single morning. 

"That was amazing, thank you so much." You gave him a sweet kiss and leaned back, satisfied. Then, a feeling of panic hit you when you realized you had to be in for work today. You ran to get your clothes but discovered that everything was missing. 

"I packed it in the suitcase. We're going to Paris!" Did you just hear correctly? Zayn was taking you to Paris? That's insane.... "Our flight leaves in an two hours so we better get going." He stood up and took your hand, he kissed it. "I put some clothes in the bathroom for you to wear. Go shower and I'll wait right here." 

"Okay.." You were a bit unsure about this trip but decided to go along with it. 

After the long flight, you and Zayn headed to your hotel. It was night time by the time you two arrived. Zayn seemed eager to be in Paris, he told you to dress up into something fancy so you two could head out. You wore a beautiful red strapless dress and some black flats. You were never much into heels.