Chapter 32

~1 Month Later~

~6 1/2 Months Pregnant~

Today's the big day! It's the big baby shower today! We've been getting ready for it for about a month.

By this point, I am much bigger, and the babies have been much more active! Jack and I are in the middle of our second semester of senior year and he has been gone a lot more due to Magcon. When him and JJ are gone, Drew tends to mock me but Sammy is like a bodyguard.

We've painted the nursery. We can't wait to get furniture in there. It is half pink and half blue. The walls have stripes all around them. It's so cute!

We have also decided on names, chosen by the fans. And by us of course! We decided to go with Landon James and Juliet Lea.

We set up the house yesterday so we wouldn't stress today. My mom was making appetizers and meals to set out. Jack was at his home getting ready.

I got dressed in a dark blue dress and nude flats. I curled my hair and put a white headband on. I walked downstairs slowly when Jack came in. He rushed over to grab my hand to help me down safely.

"How's my princess today?" He kissed my cheek.

"I'm tired. But excited!"

After waiting around for about half an hour, the bell finally rang and Jack rushed to get it.

"Guys! I'm so glad you made it!" Sammy and JJ walk in and he gives them hugs.

"Hey! We weren't going to miss this! We will be their favorite uncles. So we have to come." JJ says and wink.

"How are you Lizzy? You look great." Sammy says, giving me a delicate hug.

The party was full of games and lots of fun. The cake was blue on one half, and the bottom half was pink. I was extremely tired when it ended.

All my friends were there, including Mallory, Kenna, Kati, Madison, and Emily. My mom's best friends stopped by as well, since they're like my second moms. They've all been really supportive.

The biggest surprise was all the Magcon boys showed up! That was a lot of fun for them to be here and they were all really excited for the party. Matt and Taylor were super loud as always, Shawn and Aaron were the sweet boys trying to shush them, Cameron, Carter, and Nash were the most mature about everything.

We opened the presents and around 4, everyone started leaving. Since there was a lot of food that I had, I decided to go take a nap but it turned into sleeping for the whole night. Oops!

The next morning, Jack came over super early, excited to start putting together the nursery. I didn't bother getting out of my comfy pajamas.

We set up the cribs, which took forever! We put up pictures and wall stickers that had quotes. For little Juliet, the quote was "Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice, That's What Little Girls Are Made Of." For my little Landon, the quote was "Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails, That's What Little Boys Are Made Of."

We set up the changing table, the rocking chair, clothes hamper, dresser with all the clothes in it, and everything else. We got a bunch of clothes for when they are newborns. We put stuffed toys on their cribs and other toys in a little basket. We got 2 baskets so Juliet has her girl toys and Landon has his boy toys. After 6 hours, we finally finished. Jack and I just stood there admiring it all.

This is really happening.

I'm sorry for a boring chapter. I just wanted to talk about the nursery (:

OH MY GOD AND JACK JOHNSON GOT A MEOW WHICH IVE HAD FOR FOREVER AND WHEN I MESSAGED HIM HE READ MY MESSAGE AND FAVORITED ME HOLY FUCK YASSS