Chapter 36

Chapter 36

The last visit at the doctors office I had 2 days ago, they told me to be ready to pop whenever. Having twins is different than having a single baby because they go into labor around 32-37 weeks, some at 40. Right now I'm at 34 weeks. It's been completely miserable. I'm always out of breath and the heartburn is always there.

And lately, I've had this thing with this list. I've gone over it twice every day. Not even kidding. You should see all the check marks it has. It's like I think the items are walking away on their own.

When I turn my head when I wake up this morning, I expect to see my perfect boyfriend with his adorable bed head. But then I remember, he can still go to school. I, on the other hand, have to do homework at home. And be miserable.

I spend my first hour of my day looking through the kids room and making it perfect for their arrival. Then I get my "room" list and make sure everything is there that I need. Then I check the "hospital" list and make sure everything is in the bag. If I think of anything, I put it in and add it to the list.

The next 3 hours I spend working on homework. If I don't understand something, I text Sammy, JJ, or Jack.

After that, I watch tv and walk around aimlessly, waiting for Jack to get home. Once he finally does, he comes straight over and hangs out with me, telling me each detail about his day. It helps my day go by a little easier.

"And then Kenna put too much sodium and the whole thing blew up! It was hilarious!! Babe, you listening?"

"Yeah, um. I just really want some food. Baby, would you go get something for me?"

"Sure thing! What do you want?"

"Honestly, anything. They are really kicking today. And it's starting to really hurt. And I feel horrible and I'm so upset and I just don't want this anymore. I want them out!" I start crying. I can't help it, my emotions are thrown out of balance! After I finally calm down, Jack leaves and I start walking around.

About 20 minutes after he's been gone, the kicking becomes unbearable to the point where I actually pee my pants. Wait. That's. That's not pee.