Chapter 33

I know I haven't updated for a long long long time. I'm really sorry about that. It's just I kinda stopped watching vines and really doing anything and put my school and work first. I've been working so much more lately. But I decided it was kind of horrible to leave you guys hanging. So I'm going to finish this story. But I'm gonna do it fast. Like skip a lot. I hope you guys don't mind. It's just I'm really busy with graduation coming up and school and my birthday is tomorrow and crap there's a lot. I'm not gonna do as much editing because I'm really just finishing this for you all. So yeah let's do this.

Chapter 33

I'm now 7 months pregnant. And it's horrible. I'm always tired, and hungry, and moody. And everyone gets on my nerves. But when I snap at them, they understand. I just want them out now.

I'm so much bigger. When I sit in my desk at school, I have to sit sideways. It's so uncomfortable. God I'm always uncomfortable. I literally wear sweats every single day.

I've decided this will be my last week at school and after, I'll be doing online school and come back after the kids are born.

Jack has been so supportive and wow. He's just so excited to be a daddy. I think he's more excited than me.

Just two more months. I'm tired of all the judge mental looks. I get it. I have seen this for 7 months now! You know I'm pregnant so leave me the hell alone.

I just wish Jack was here. He's in Florida and I miss him a lot. And that pillow doesn't compare to him. During every passing period I call him. And whenever I hear his voice, I want to cry. Why can't he be here? I don't even have anyone keeping me safe from Drew because Sammy was added on to Magcon. It's just me and Drew. Lately he's been even worse because he can finally do it.

I get home from school and wait for Jack to call me. He's coming home from being gone for 4 days. I know it's not a lot, but it feels like 4 months for me.

The doorbell rings and when I open the door, I see a bouquet of flowers on my front porch. I look at the tag, and it says "I just really missed you baby girl. Can't wait to see you and out peanuts. -Jack"

I bring them up to my room and grab one of his hoodies, smelling it. Smells so good. The babies start kicking. They love this smell. They're gonna love their daddy so much.

I know this is really short and crappy but I haven't written for months so yeah sorry. I'll try to do better in the last chapters.