Chapter 19

Jack and I share a scared look. We both look back at the phone.

90,000 likes, 17,000 revines, 100,000 comments.

He clicks on the comments and the girls are all freaking out.

WHO IS THIS?

Which Jack has a girlfriend?

I thought they were both single...

Maybe it's Jack G's sister or something?

IMA KILL THIS BITCH! THE JACKS ARE MINE!!

That last one scared me. Geez fangirls are rude. Jack hands the phone back to JJ.

"I'm so sorry. I thought I just saved it? But I guess I'm so used to posting. I don't know. I'm so sorry J. Let's just delete it."

"Dude, I'm sure girls already saved it. They're going to find out soon enough. I think we should maybe make a video or something. I think you should tell them. They all want answers. #jackandjackultrasound is trending. I think we should acknowledge them before they get mad." Sam nods in agreement.

"Alright. Get the camera."

They set it up and sit down on the barstools. The video starts.

"Hey everyone. This is Jack and Jack and I think Gilinsky would like to say something." JJ said. He seems a bit mad that Jack did it.

"Um, so recently, a vine was posted. And it's of an ultrasound. And I didn't want to introduce this girl to you guys because I was afraid of the hate I knew would be sent to her. But she means the world to me. I really love her and," he pulls me into the frame, "this is her. This is my girlfriend, Lizzy, and I really don't want anyone hating on her. Please no hate. And the ultrasound was ours. Lizzy is pregnant. And we are going to be keeping the baby."

"Babies." I whisper.

"Sorry. Babies. We found out it's twins. And we would respect privacy during this time because this is really hard for all of us. Especially since I'll be leaving soon for this event called Magcon with Jack and a whole bunch of other guys. So please just be nice. She means everything to me. So um, I guess I'm posting this video so you guys understand what's happening and I want to say thanks for all the support you've given Jack and I. Please just support us through this as well. Thanks."

We upload the video and tweet it. Suddenly, the boys' phones light up with hundreds of notifications. Then mine light up, followed by twitter notifications of new followers. Damn how did they find my twitter. The notifications don't stop so we turn them off.

"Dude I'm so sorry. I didn't think I posted it but I guess with it being a habit and mixed with the excitement, I guess I wasn't thinking." Jack apologizes to JJ.

"Man, it's all good. Now they know everything that's going on and I'm sure they will be cool and easy going about it. And guys, congratulations on twins." JJ gives us both big hugs and Sammy comes in behind. It turns into a big group hug.

"Guys! I can't breathe!" I start giggling and they all let go.

~A Few Days Later~

"Lizzy!" Jack comes bounding into my room.

"Go away! Let me sl-" I feel the same feeling I've felt for weeks. I run past Jack and puke in my toilet. I rinse my mouth. Well no point going back to sleep.

"Fine. What do you want Jack?"

"I want to take you on a trip. More importantly, a trip that I can share what I love doing with you. You're coming to Magcon with me!" He's smiling and I show no emotion. "What's wrong? Don't you want to go?"

"Think about it Jack. I'm falling behind in school due to the babies. I can't miss more school and get farther behind. I don't even know if I want to go to college. Fuck, I don't think I'll be able to! And I'm hungry and I feel terrible and what's going on? Why am I crying?" Damn these hormones. Jack comes over and hugs me.

"Aww babe. It's over fall break! Come with me. I asked Bart and he loved the idea. And the boys want to meet you."

"I don't know. If I do go, I'm bringing my homework. There's a lot of stuff I need to get caught up on. And I've been really stressing lately Jack."

"Stop right there. I read that stress is bad for the baby. Whatever you're stressed about, it will all be taken care of by your amazing boyfriend. Think about the trip and come over after you get ready." He smiles and leaves as fast as he came in. What a cutie.

•Jack's POV•

A few minutes after I got home, I hear the doorbell ring. Wow she got ready fast. I open the door, a huge smile plastered on my face. But it's wiped off when I see who it is.

Who do you think it is?(: