Chapter 5

~One Month Later~

Jack and I have become closer over the past month we've been dating. I always hang out with his friends Jack and Sam. They're so shocked that Jack is so.. Romantic with me. They always say they've never seen this side of him before.

Jack hasn't met my parents yet, but we are having dinner with him tonight so they can meet. I have met his parents because I'm always at his house. His mom and dad love me. They think I'm super sweet and they love that I calmed Jack down. He used to be a big party boy, and now he doesn't even think about parties.

I open my eyes to the familiar bedroom. I slept over at Jack's last night. His mom made spaghetti and she invited me over. After dinner, Jack and I went upstairs and cuddled, just talking about everything. Then we just fell asleep. We do this often.

Suddenly, I throw Jack's arms off of me and run to his bathroom and get sick in the toilet. Jack must have noticed something was wrong because he came running to the bathroom.

"Baby are you okay?" I see the concern in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine. I've been getting sick a few times it's alright."

"Wait you're getting sick? How much? Do you need to go to the doctor? I'll take you."

"No no it's okay Jack! I'm really fine. But thank you. Can we maybe just get some breakfast, I'm starving!"

While Jack made his legendary pancakes I absolutely love, I decided to raid his fridge. I was just so hungry! I saw something that caught my eye and I started smiling. Oh I can't wait to eat those pickles!

I took one out and started eating it. Jack looked over with a confused look on his face.

"Lizzy? What are you doing?"

"Eating a pickle. It's sooo good want one?" I asked holding one out to him.

"Um.. No not really. I'll wait for the pancakes. You know, the actual breakfast food?"

I just shrugged and continued eating the pickles. Ooh! What if I have a pickle... On my pancake! Jack finishes making the pancakes and I grab my jar of pickles and the plate of pancakes. Before I dig in, I cut up my pickle and put it on my pancake. Jack looks at me frozen, his fork halfway to his mouth.

"What?" I take a piece of pancake and eat it with the pickle. Mmm!!! So delicious! "Wanna try?"

"What is going on with you Lizzy? Are you on your period or something?"

Oh my god. "Jack what's today?"

"September 5th? Why? Are you late or something?" He jokes.

"Actually yes." His laughter stops.

"Wait do you think...?"

"Take me to the store."