Chapter 18

•One Month Later•

~Three Months Pregnant~

•Lizzy's POV•

I wake up to an annoying alarm going off. Jack's arm is draped across my body so I fight it off to grab my phone and turn off the alarm. When I grab it, I see the notification.

First ultrasound today!

I jump out of bed. "JACK! WAKE UP! ITS ULTRASOUND DAY!!" I scream in his face.

Instantly, his eyes shoot open. He hops out of bed and grabs his clothes. Luckily, I keep clothes at his house nowadays and he keeps clothes at mine. Honestly, we are always with each other. But when he's not with me, he's with JJ, usually making vines. They're up to 100,000 followers now! It's really amazing. We both rush to get ready. We took showers last night and I braided my hair. I take the bands out so my hair gets all pretty and wavy. I throw on some makeup I keep here and finish up everything else I do to get ready like brush my teeth and whatnot. We rush downstairs and eat like crazy animals.

"My car or yours?" He asks me. I smirk at him.

"Obviously mine! You know I love it!!" We hop into my car and speed off to the doctor. I've come to the doctors for various checkups the last month.

I'm really excited for this appointment. I've been waiting this whole time to hear my baby's heartbeat. I can't wait to see it. Sadly, this is not the ultrasound that finds the gender, but it's okay!

We check in and wait for our name to be called. About 5 minutes into waiting, we are put out of our misery.

"Lizzy?" Jack and I literally jump out of our seats, all the pregnant women staring at us, rolling their eyes at our obnoxiousness. We may have been a bit chattery while we waited due to the excitement.

The burst takes us back to a room and tells me to lay down.

Jack holds my hand and the lady turns some machines on.

"Alright sweetheart, this may be a bit warm. I'll put on a gel to spread on to move the transducer around."

She squirts some gel on my stomach and I flinch. It is warm. She places the transducer on top and spreads the gel around, and pushing buttons. I finally hear the sound I've been dreaming of for weeks.

It's a steady heartbeat. She points to the screen and outlines an object. "There's your baby." Jack squeezes my hand gently.

"There's our little baby, Lizzy. Holy shit. Oh sorry." He says when the nurse glares at him. "Um do you mind if I take a video of this?" She moves so he can get a closer picture of the baby. She doesn't move the transducer so she doesn't lose the picture of the baby. I see that he's on vine and I start getting nervous. I don't say anything until he puts his phone down.

"Jack you're not going to upload that to vine right?" His fans would go crazy nuts.

"Hell no. I haven't said anything on twitter and even though the school knows, I don't want the fans being terrible to you. I'm just going to save it in the drafts and send it to the boys." He says barely looking up, obviously busy with sending the video.

Drew ended up telling the whole school about my pregnancy a few days after Jack beat him up. He literally brought a megaphone and shouted "Lizzy James is pregnant with Jack Gilinsky's baby" into it. I mean the school would find out at some point when I started getting big, but for Drew to shout it, pretty much a jerk move.

"Hold on. I'm going to get the doctor." Our nurse says. She comes back with a doctor trailing close behind. He picks up the transducer and puts it back in place.

"You have two babies. Here's one baby," he outlines one figure, "and here's the second. It's a bit smaller."

Jack and I look at each other. I can't read the expression on his face but then I see it. The smallest hint of a smile in the surprised look. I break out with a smile.

"Holy fuck. Twins babe!" He gives me a hug and gives me kisses on the forehead. He takes another video showing the second baby, probably sending it to JJ and Sam.

The doctor explains some more things to is and I could barely focus. I just kept looking at the picture of my baby... Babies. Wow. It's amazing how much I changed my view on all of this in such a short amount of time.

Jack kisses my cheek and mutters "I love you" into my skin. I take his hand and squeeze it, showing I loved him too. I'm so happy I can't even speak.

The nurse cleans me up and we make our way to my car, hand in hand. We decide on going to Sam's house where they both are.

We don't bother knocking and walk right down to the basement. There we see two horror-stricken faces staring at us.

"What?" Jack asks.

JJ simply shows us his phone. Jack takes it and holds it in front of us showing their vine account. The most recent video replays over and over. It's not the nerd rapping that it was 2 days ago. This one was posted 30 minutes ago.

It's the ultrasound video of the twins.