Chapter 23

Sorry I'm updating so early, I woke up at 5 this morning for senior sunrise (end of summer thing for only seniors to just get ready for the year, lots of fun!) and I can't fall back asleep so why not update yay! Enjoy!

I put the last shirt into my suitcase and zip it up. I walk downstairs and wait for Jack. It's fall break and it's time for Magcon. Soon, Jack shows up with JJ. They put my suitcase in the back and I say goodbye to my parents.

"Bye honey. I love you. Be safe." My mom gives me a hug and I get in the front with Jack.

We check in and go through security and all that jazz. Our flight is pretty boring since JJ fell asleep and Jack and I just listened to music together. I fell asleep on his shoulder. When we landed, we get off the flight in California.

"So we need to meet up with Shawn, and then Nash and Cam are picking us all up," JJ explains. Suddenly, a pair of arms engulfs us. I turn around and it's THE Shawn Mendes.

"Dude! I missed you!" Jack tells him giving him another hug.

"It's so good to see you two!" He takes them in big hug.

"How you been, Shawny Boy?" JJ says.

The three of them talk for a bit. I clear my throat.

"Oh shit! Shawn! This is my beautiful girlfriend, Lizzy."

"Hey Lizzy! It's so nice to finally meet you in person!" He gives me a big bear hug. Aww, he's such a huggy guy! So sweet.

All three of their phones ding.

"Dammit, the boys are stuck in traffic. Shawn, we should make a vine." JJ says.

"Dude yes! You guys sing, I'll play guitar." They all look through their songs and try to find a song to play.

"What about The Way? The part where she goes 'on a scale of 1-10 you're at 100?'" I suggest. They all agree and I hold it for them. They decide to upload it to the Jacks' account.

"Guys! We're here! We made it!" Two boys yell, running towards us.

"Nash! Cam!" All three boys run over abandoning me. I stay back with the suitcases.

"Liz, baby, come here. Come meet Nash and Cameron in person."

I walk over and before I can say anything, the two boys give me a big hug.

"Hi Lizzy. It's so nice to finally meet you." Cameron says.

"Yeah! You've been so sweet on those facetimes and skypes. This will be a great week!" Nash gives me another half-hug. We all pack into the car and drive to the hotel. There, we met the rest of the boys. They're all so sweet.

Bart let me stay in Jack's room, and JJ decided he would stay in the room Bart got me.

"Hey babe, the boys wanna go out to dinner, want to go with? I can stay if you don't."

"Of course I'll go. Let me just go get ready. Is it a fancy dinner?"

"Nah. We are a pack of teenage boys. Why would we ever go to a nice dinner. We will probably end up going to In-N-Out and the beach." He's dressed in a pair of khaki shorts, flip-flops, and a black shirt with a floral pocket.

I go do my hair and put it into a fishtail side pony braid. I didn't bother with my makeup because it looked fine from this morning. For my outfit, I decided on a pair of shorts and a floral blouse and some sandals.

We made our way to the restaurant and ordered our food. God I'm so hungry. I realize I didn't eat too much today and the babies are obviously starving right now. I order 2 burgers and a strawberry shake. When my food comes, I open up the package but instantly feel sick. I run to the bathroom and get sick in the toilet. Ugh this stupid morning sickness. And no, it does not just strike in the morning.

I come back to the table, hungrier than before. Jack pulls me onto his lap.

"You okay, princess?" I just shake my head no. I'm so sick of getting sick.

"I read that after the first trimester, the morning sickness goes away. So just a little longer." I stay silent and open up my burgers and start eating. Jack reads more about this than anyone I know. It's crazy and a bit creepy, yet so cute and thoughtful.

"Guys I think we need to make a bet," Taylor says.

"On what?" Carter and Matt ask at the same time.

"What gender the babies will be!" Taylor and JJ say together super loud. Thank god the place is completely deserted and the employee working is in the back kitchen.

"Shush! Keep it down you guys!" I say.

"Girl I AM THE LOUDEST PERSON EVER I AM NEVER QUIET!" Taylor starts shouting and I start getting embarrassed.

"Alright I'll put down the bets on my phone. The bets are between 2 boys, 2 girls, or a boy and a girl. Oh and do we want to do identical or fraternal?" Aaron asks. The boys all start shouting what they bet.

Matt: 2 boys, identical.

Taylor: boy and girl, fraternal.

Carter: 2 girls, fraternal.

Shawn: 2 girls, identical.

JJ: 2 boys, fraternal.

Nash and Cameron: boy and girl, identical.

"Alright, I'm going to say 2 boys, identical with Matt," Aaron says finishing up the bets. "Lizzy, Jack? You guys want to bet on them?"

"As long as they're healthy I don't care what they are." I say.

"What about names? Have you guys started thinking about them yet?" Carter asks.

"Not yet but we still have time for that. We need to come up with 6 names though." Jack says to me.

"At this point, I'm starting to get a belly, so everyone knows that the rumors of my pregnancy are true at school. Oh well."

Suddenly, all the boys phones light up.

"It's from Bart. He wants us back. Since we have the event tomorrow." Matt says. We all groan and get up and make our way back to the hotel. We go to our designated rooms.

I crawl into bed with Jack after I get ready to sleep.

"Tomorrow will be fun babe. I promise. I won't let anyone hurt you or our babies. Goodnight Lizzy." He pulls me closer.

"Goodnight Jack. I love you. I trust you."

Well tomorrow should be interesting...