Chapter 12

•Lizzy's POV•

"Hello?"

"Hey Jack. Can we talk or something? Can we be adults about this?"

I hear Jack sigh. "I'll be there in a few." He hangs up. Wow. He's really mad.

I don't know if I'm strong enough to give birth. I don't know if I would be able to take the emotional pain if I give it away. But if I kept it, I wouldn't be able to handle my life at all.

I hear Jack's Jeep pull up to my house. I don't bother getting up from the couch. He walks right on it. Instead of sitting next to me on the couch, he sits in the chair facing me. He won't look at me.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I try.

"Fuck the small talk, Liz. Why do you want this?" He still won't look up.

"Because I'm scared! I would have the pain throughout all this! I don't want this Jack! I don't! I'm so scared!" I start sobbing. At some point I had stood up and my knees buckle. Jack stands up and gets on his knees, holding me.

"Lizzy, I want a family with you. I love you. I love you so much. And I love my- our- baby. I'm not leaving you. You told me to promise you when I knew I wouldn't leave. Well I know. And I promise I won't leave! Don't do this! Please!"

"Jack I'm only 17! I'm so scared. I can't do this!" I took a deep breath. What would it be like if I did go through with this? Would I be thinking about it for the rest of my life, the thoughts haunting my every dreams? Would I ever want another child? Will I do this if I get pregnant again? Will the regret punish me, making me feel like I'm trapped? And what about Jack and I? What will happen to us? I don't want to lose him. I love him. Can I do this? Will Jack stay? Maybe I can do this. I don't have to keep it.

I take another deep breath. "You're right. It is wrong to do that. I don't know. If I would be able to love with the regret of an abortion. Jack, I can do this. But I need you here for me. I can't do this alone."

"I am here for you. I'm not leaving! I want to be here for you and our kid. Please let me prove myself to you. I will be here to support you. And we don't have to keep the baby. We can give it up for adoption, and still be able to visit it. But we have time to think about what we want to do with that..." He trailed off. Maybe he really does want this.

"Okay. I can do this." Still sitting on the floor, Jack pulls me onto his lap and kisses my neck, then resting his head on my shoulder.

"I love you. I do." He puts his face into the crook of my neck and mutters random things, tickling my skin. He occasionally kisses my neck, soon going back to muttering senseless words.

Jack's phone begins ringing and he pushes me off lightly, since his phone was in his back pocket.

It's just JJ, so he puts him on speaker.

"J what up?"

"CAMERON DALLAS WANTS TO CALL US ABOUT A TOUR!!"

Okay so sorry for the short chapter! I decided I would have Magcon be a bigger part than I was going to make it originally, so that's why Cam called! (:

Oh also, I do all this on my phone so if you guys see any mistakes, don't hesitate to tell me. I'm kind of a grammar nazi so I try to do as well as I can but sometimes I get so into the story, I forget to check to make sure everything is perfect (: