Chapter 15

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful, except for the fact that Drew would be surrounded by his many fangirls, calling him "poor baby." Whenever he would see Jack, you could see him wince and cower away. But in Psychology, he always glared at Sam and I.

When I got home from school on Friday my mom called me into her room. She was on her iPad.

"Hey mom. What's up?"

"Oh just a few things. One is we need to get you into the doctor and get appointments scheduled, which I have been working on all day."

Wow. She actually did something with scheduling for once. Literally, she didn't schedule my senior pictures until the last week of summer. When I threw out my back from falling down a set of stairs, and I wanted to go to the chiropractor because I couldn't move, she didn't get it until my back felt okay. When I had an ear infection, she kept forgetting until it was literally unbearable.

"Well that's good mom. You finally set up an appointment, and I didn't even have to remind you 500 times." I tease.

"Oh shush!" She slaps my arm lightly. "Second thing is a car. I know you want one, I'm tired of chauffeuring you around town, and I'm sure Jack wishes he didn't always have to pick you up. But the thing is, is what car should we get you? What your father and I have been thinking about is should we get you something bigger, or something small. And it depends on one choice. That's the baby. If you want to keep it, we can get you a bigger and nicer car. But if not we would get a smaller car, because you won't need to fit the car seat in there. So think about it a bit and just get back to us. I'll support you through whatever you choose. And I'm sure David and Katherine will too. We've been talking and if you keep it, we will babysit it and take care of it when you are busy with school or whatever." I nod.

"Um well Jack is coming to pick me up and I guess we can discuss it today." She nods and gives me a hug

"I love you sweetie."

I hear the doorbell ring and I go downstairs and see Jack. I can't help but instantly smile. He does something to me.

We end up driving to the park and sitting on the swing that sits two. It's a nice day out today. I lean my head onto him and he pushes us with his feet.

"Jack?"

"Hmm?"

"So my mom was talking to me today. And no I'm not basing my decision off of this, I guess I'm just trying to bring this up in a way I can understand. But anyways, my parents were thinking of a car, but they don't know if they should get a bigger, nicer car, or a smaller one. And it depends on the baby. Because if we keep the baby, they would get a bigger car for the car seats and stuff, and if not they'll go with a smaller car. And I guess I want your opinion. Do you... Um. Do you want the baby? To keep it?"

"Well I think you know the answer to that Lizzy. I do want to keep it. And I am not saying we have to keep it because I say I want to, because ultimately, the choice should be up to you. However, I think I should have a small say in it, and my answer is yes, I want to keep it."

I think for a while. I close my eyes. Imagining a life with the baby. Yes I would be a bit hard but I would have my parents, Jack's parents, my brother, my friends, and Jack to help me. A small smile drew across my face. I thought about if we didn't keep it, I felt the regret. The smile left and a frown took it's place. I know what I want.

"Jack, I want to keep it."

Short chapter, sorry! I'll post the next chapter in an hour or so (: