Chapter 13

Ugh I'm not feeling this chapter but I don't know how to change it. Lots of these have become fillers so I'm sorry about that! 😬

"Wait isn't Cameron Dallas one of the kind of popular Viners?"

"Yes! Jack, you gotta get over here!" JJ must be fangirling or something.

"J, I'm with Liz."

"COME! Bring her I don't care just get over here! He wants to Skype us, bro!"

Jack looks at me and I nod, excited to see this. Cameron Dallas has been one of my Viner crushes anyways. He's so hot!

Jack drives us to JJ's house and we run inside to the basement. We hear JJ talking so Cam must have already called.

"There he is!" JJ says when he sees us. "Hey Liz, how are you?"

He gives me a big hug. "Better now that we made up," I giggle. He leads us over to the laptop.

"Alright, Cam, this is Jack and his girlfriend, Lizzy. Jack and Liz, this is Cameron Dallas!" JJ introduces us.

"Oh my God, I love your vines. Sorry I'll let you guys all talk and I'll watch tv." I say. I walk over to the couch, able to watch them all converse. I grab my phone and go on Twitter. I make sure not to pay attention so I can listen into the conversation.

"So the manager, Bart, created this thing for fans to meet us and-"

"Wait- fans? We just make 6 second videos for fun. We aren't famous." Jack interrupts.

"But look at your comments. Look at how many people follow you and like your vines. They're your fans. They come back for more." Cameron explains to them. Then he continues. "So the event is called Magcon and it would have lots of people that are getting famous on Vine. What we would do is just meet the fans, some people would sing, we would take questions and just have loads of fun. I think you guys should really think about doing this. It would be a great experience and maybe something really great would come out of this."

"I don't know. I mean, we just started senior year, and I have a lot going on," Jack says, glancing over at me. "Can we maybe think about this?"

"Of course! And if you wanted to come out to one of the events just to check it out, tell me and I'll get you." They all exchange numbers and sign off.

"Wow guys! This is amazing! I'm so happy for you." I get up and hug them. JJ seems excited but Jack seems a bit off about this.

"This is really cool, Jack! I think we should do it." JJ smiles.

"I don't know J. I mean, Lizzy's pregnant, we have school, it would interfere with that a lot, and this is senior year. Plus, this would change our lives and maybe make this harder. Think about it. If we get 'fans' or whatever," he says in air quotes, "how can we go out in public? They could be those crazy fangirls who literally attack you and rip your clothes off."

"G, we can go to the event to just see it sometime? And then we can decide if we want to do this?"

"I don't know. I should get Lizzy home. It's getting late and we have school tomorrow. Let's just think about it. Don't jump right in, man." He turns me around and I look over my shoulder to wave goodbye to JJ.

The drive home is a bit quiet. Why is Jack so against this? I think it's something awesome! He treats it like it's a parasite, scowling when I try to talk about it. I say my goodbye to him and run inside. I didn't realize how tired I was. I guess it has been a long day. I jump into bed and close my eyes, ready for a peaceful slumber.

Lots of drama is coming!! Prepare yourself (: