Chapter 17

Jack zips up his bag. He stands up and smiles at me, but I give him nothing in return.

"Lizzy I'll only be gone just for a few days."

"What if Drew is rude to me? What if I can't sleep? What if something happens to the baby?"

"Okay. Sam is going to be with you at all times. He picks you up and he brings you home and he will take you to every class. I will FaceTime you and we can fall asleep together and talk, I promise. And nothing will happen to the baby. But if something does happen, I will be home." He gives me a big bear hug.

"Jack! Let's go! Jack is here!" Katherine calls from downstairs.

We walk down, his suitcase clambering behind him. We pile both of the Jack's suitcases in Katherine's car and JJ's mom, gets in the passenger seat. Katherine gets in her side and JJ, Jack and I get in the backseat. They talk about how excited they are.

They are going to Houston, Texas for the first Magcon event. They've all got the rest of the guys' numbers. All the boys that will be there are Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Jack and Jack, and Shawn Mendes. They all seemed to get on well with each other through texts so I guess we will see how it is when they are together in person.

We park in the airport parking lot and get out. We check the boys in and go through security. We get to the gate and wait. We got there a bit early. Some time later, their flight is called. The boys get up and Jack pulls me up.

He says goodbye to his mom first so he can give a bigger goodbye to me. He turns to me and I get tears in my eyes.

"Liz, don't cry. I'll be back in 3 days." He takes me in a big bear hug.

"I can't help it. It's the hormones." We both laugh and I let the tears dry onto his shirt. "Don't forget about me."

"Forget about you? You're my life baby. You will be on my mind every second I don't get to see you. And same with our little peanut." He puts his hands on my tummy. "I love you too little one. I won't forget you at all." He says looking down towards my stomach. "Alright princess, I gotta go. I love you." He gives me a big kiss and one last tight hug and he runs toward the desk to get on the plane. Before he was out of sight, he turned around and gave an air kiss to me. I couldn't help but smile at how great of a boyfriend he is. When we couldn't see him, us girls turned around and made our way to the car.

•Jack's POV•

After a long flight into Houston, we finally landed. Cam said he would be picking us up with our manager, Bart. We got our luggage when it came and when we turned around, Cam was walking in with a middle aged guy. That must be Bart.

"Jack and Jack!" Cam runs to us and gives us hugs.

"It's so great to finally meet you guys. I'm Cameron Dallas. This is Bart," Cameron gestured to the man.

"Hi boys. It's wonderful to meet you." He shakes our hands.

"Yeah it's awesome to meet you guys too," JJ says.

"Is there anything you want us to call you so we don't get you confused?" Bart asks.

"Yeah, you can call me either Gilinsky, G or Jack, and you can call this one," I point to JJ, "either Johnson, J or JJ. That's how we do it." I explain. "Um, can we get back to the hotel? I have to FaceTime my girlfriend."

"Yeah, we have to just pick up one more guy and then everyone will be here. We just have to wait for Matt?" Cameron says. Suddenly, a boy who looked a little like Justin Bieber came running over to us.