Chapter 28

So I had my first day of senior year! Woo!

Everyone has been telling us names on twitter after Jack asked his fans to tweet us names with the hashtag #jackandlizzyneednames

It trended worldwide and as we looked through it, there were some people who were actually serious about it, and some people just bullshitted it. People were saying "Shaniqua" or "Tyrone" and usually I would think that was funny but I guess the hormones just made me feel annoyed. We really didn't know what to name them!

At about 2:30 in the morning, I bolted upright. I got it! I got the name ideas! I start shaking Jack and he rolls over so his back is to me.

"Lizzy, stooooppp! Fuck off I'm trying to sleep." He mumbles.

"Jack! I know how we should name the babies! Wake up!" I get on top of him and start bouncing. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I start chanting.

"Go back to bed. God we can talk in the morning! Leave me alone."

"But I'll forget it! Jacky wake uppppp!!!!" When he didn't answer back, I gave up. I laid back down and tried to fall asleep but I was unable to. So I started looking at the names I thought of.

In the morning, around 7, Jack finally woke up. He sat up and stretched really loudly by making groaning noises.

"Morning babe. How did you sleep?"

"I didn't. Jack I got the perfect idea!"

"Oh right, your idea. Alright, tell me. And then you sleep. We have a big day. Shopping for the nursery? Remember?"

"Yeah, yeah. Okay what I was thinking is do a name scheme. So the girl, her first name would start with J, your first initial, and her middle name would start with L, my first initial. And the boy, would have his first name start with L, and his middle initial start with J. Like switch genders? How cute!"

Jack thinks for a while. He breaks out smiling. "I think that's actually pretty cute babe. Alright, let's do that.

He texts the boys what we are doing with names and asks for ideas. Matt gets all upset because we won't name them after him, but finally they comply.

We put a whole list together of names we got from the boys.

Girls: (J) Jamie, Jessie, Jaelynn, Jaclyn, Josie

(L) Lucy, Lea, Lynn, Lily, Lila, Lydia

Boys: (J) Josh, Jake, Jacob, Jeremy, Jimmy, James

(L) Lenny, Lachlan, Landon, Larry, Luke

We decide to go online and look at some names. The names we loved most for the girls were Josephine Lea or Juliet Lea. We decided to go with the middle name Lea for a friend that died of breast cancer. She was such a sweet woman and always so sweet to me and I loved her, and I loved her name.

For the boys, we loved the names Landon James or Lachlan James. James just seemed like a really good middle name so we stuck with that.

We posted the name ideas on twitter and told them to vote on which ones they liked the most for both genders. While they did that, we got ready for the day.

So I want you guys to vote on which names you like most of the ones I chose. (: Josephine or Juliet for the girl and Landon or Lachlan for the boy. (: