Chapter 1

I lay out by my large pond in my backyard, sunbathing. Suddenly, my sun is gone. I open up my eyes to see my best friend, Madison standing above me. I lift my sunglasses off my face.

"Mads, move it! I'm trying to get more sun." I lay back down, expecting her to sit in the chair next to me. She doesn't move. She just stands there smiling.

"What?" I snap.

"Lizzy, guess who got invited to Jack Gilinsky's party! Me!! I did!! He came to pick his little brother up at my work today and he started talking to me and he told me I should come! And I asked if I could bring a few friends and he said yes! So get up and get ready!!" Madison is smiling like crazy because she knows I've always thought he was so cute.

Jack Gilinsky is the school's bad boy. He always has a huge end of summer party but you have to get invited to it. It's always loud and rambunctious and all around amazing. I've never got invited. I'm too shy. And I'm not a loser, but I'm not popular. I'm more in the normal people section. Our school is divided into 3 sections: the weird people that play with pokemon cards at lunch and dress up, the populars, and the normal people who are just.. There.

"Wait, you got.. Invited.. To the party.. Of.. The.. Year? No way!!" I start screaming.

"Yes!!! And you're going! So you better get up and get ready! I'll be here to pick you up at 8:30. The party starts at 9. Kati and Emily are meeting here too. And you know Kati is always late!" She says so excited.

This will be the first party for me, Emily and Madison. We don't really do that much crazy stuff like drink or do drugs. Neither does Kati but she's gone to parties before. This is my senior year, and I can tell this is going to be the best year yet.

So this is the first chapter, it's short but I just kinda wanted to make an introduction chapter kind of so this is it!(: I'll try to get the next up soon!