Chapter 26

~Four Months Pregnant~

Ever since the emergency trip to the hospital, Jack has been by my side. I used to think it was sweet, but after him wanting to stay over every night, wanting to walk me to every class, and not letting me talk to anyone else, it's really getting on my nerves.

Right now, we are at my house, like always, watching yet another romance movie. I love romance movies, but this is the 7th one this week. All Jack wants to do is be with me and watch cute things... It's really annoying!

He puts his hand on my thigh and I push him off. He looks offended.

"What's wrong, sweetheart."

"Nothing... Darling." I say in a sarcastic tone.

He goes back to watching the movie. I guess I must still be mad at him about what happened today.

*Flashback to School*

"He's constantly with me... All the time! It's killing me guys." I tell the girls, including Mallory and Kenna who have joined our group.

"Aww I think that's really cute though," Mallory says.

"Yeah, it was cute. For the first week. Now it's just getting on my nerves!"

"Uh oh. Incoming Jack," Kati says. Mallory and I both look over. When we see it's my Jack, I sigh in annoyance and Mallory giggles. The rest of the girls start giggling at how "adorable" he is.

"Hi sweet pea." He kisses my cheek. "How's my love today? I didn't see you come out of genetics class today. Did you skip?" No he didn't see me because I rushed out so I could escape him. He's just so clingy lately!

"Oh I had to go to the bathroom. You know, I'm really hungry, could you maybe get me something from the vending machine?"

"Sure thing!" He runs off and the girls look at me smiling.

"Guys! It's not cute! It was but now it's aggravating!"

"He's like a little puppy dog!" Madison says.

"It's so sweet and adorable!" Emily says.

"I wish my Jack would do that." Mallory says.

"No you don't. Trust me."

"Here he comes! Aww he got you three snacks. He's so cute! You got that boy whipped." Kenna says.

"Yeah that's what I'm afraid of."

"I got you some cookies baby. Do you wanna go to lunch? Oh the bell's about to ring. I'll get you to class okay babe. Come on." He pulls on my arm before I can protest. I don't even get to say goodbye.

God he's so clingy and annoying!

*End of Flashback*

"Jack, can you make me a sandwich?" I ask with no emotion whatsoever.

"Shh. I'm trying to watch the movie. But a sandwich sounds really good. You make better sandwiches. How about you go make us both one."

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not going to fucking make you a fucking sandwich. You're being a douchebag." What nerve he has.

"I'm sorry, what? I'm being a douchebag? You've been so rude to me lately. You've been ignoring me and you've been sour and upset. It's really hurtful. God Lizzy what's your problem?" He yells.

"You're the problem!" I yell back at him. He looks so hurt. But I continue. "You're so clingy! And you're so obnoxious and you won't let me do anything. Jack, I know I had a meltdown in California, but I'm okay now. You won't leave me alone! You won't let me walk to class, you stay over all the time, and you won't let me talk to my friends! You always have to butt in. God Jack, how are we going to work when you are acting so clingy? I can't stand it!"

"You know what Lizzy! Fine, we are done! I'll take care of the kids but I don't want to be with you anymore! Just fuck off. Have a great life. Call me when my kids are born. Because I don't want to see you until then. I only want to see you when I want to see my kids!" He walks to the front door and slams it shut.

Finally, silence. But then I realize what just happened. I just lost the best thing in my life...