Chapter 11

I feel terrible for not updating! I have been busy car shopping and working and volunteering but yay! Update!

I would suggest listening to Last Resort by Papa Roach on repeat during Jack's POV! Enjoy!

"I'm sorry what?"

"I want an abortion, Jack." I sit up off his chest.

"No you don't. No. No I won't let you." He sits up, sitting next to me, putting his arm around me. I get up and he lets his arm fall.

"Jack, if we have a kid, our lives are over." He gets up, facing me.

"If we get it aborted, our lives are over. Do you realize how much you would think about what if you didn't get an abortion?"

"I don't want to have a baby and raise it on my own!"

"Who ever said anything about you raising it on your own? I want to be here for you and the baby! Why do you keep thinking I am going to leave?!" We are both screaming at each other at this point.

"Because I know you're going to get bored with me or find someone better. I'm a fucking pregnant teen! I'm not good enough for you! You're going to forget about me one day! And I wouldn't want that to affect the kid's life!"

"God dammit, Lizzy! I'm not going to leave you! I'm here for you and my kid! I love it! I love you! Can't you see that? What about last night? Don't you remember that at all? Didn't that show you how much I love you and our baby? I want this. You can't just make me feel excited for this, and then take it away from me! Don't you feel any excitement at all? We don't even have to keep it! We can give it up for adoption and just visit it. You can't do that if we terminate it's life!" He has tears in his eyes.

"I don't want to have to give birth at such a young age, dammit! Just... Just fucking leave me alone!" I break down crying, instantly regretting saying that.

"You know what Lizzy? Fuck you! I never want to see you again if you kill my baby. Never speak to me again! Do you really want to murder that innocent child? Because you will be murdering it! It will have been your choice to let it die! I thought you were better than that..." Jack walks to the door and slams it shut.

•Jack's POV•

I run to my car and drive off as fast as I can. I have to get home. Don't cry, Jack. Don't do it. I pull up to my driveway and break down. How could she do this?

"DAMMIT! FUCK!" I scream out, punching my wheel. I take the basket that I had from last night and throw it out the window, watching it break apart. I need to break something. I call up Jack, careful not to throw it, although I was tempted.

"Hey man what's up?"

I was afraid to speak, in fear of breaking down. JJ is close enough. He would understand.

"J? I need someone. I have to break something. Please. I'll explain later. Just." I couldn't control myself as I started sobbing. I want this baby. I do. I love Lizzy and I love my baby. How could she just kill it?

Jack made it over in 15 minutes, arms full of breakable things.

"I grabbed as much as I could at the store of cheap things. I also grabbed some tarp to break it on."

We went to my garage and opened up the door. I grabbed my phone and hooked it up to the stereo while Jack lays the tarp out. I made a playlist a few months ago for when I get angry. Thank god it's still there. I put it on full blast.

Cut my life into pieces

I throw a vase and it shatters into a million pieces.

This is my last resort,