Chapter 22

Since Jack asked me so late, I didn't get the chance to make a hair and makeup appointment. So thanks, Jack. Oh well.

I did my makeup a pretty brown with sparkles in the corner and a light pink with sparkles over the rest of my lid. The top of my eye had white sparkles. I put a thin layer of eyeliner on my top and bottom lashes then finished off with a layer of mascara.

For my hair, I curled it and put it into a side pony, and tied it off with a jeweled hairband. The jewel was a large blue Hawaiian flower. It looked so pretty!

To top off my outfit, I wore white sandals with a flower on the top. I can't walk in heels and I wouldn't want to fall and have something happen to my babies.

I hear the doorbell ring. Everyone was going to gather at my house and take pictures out by the pond.

I walk down the stairs to see Jack, Sam, and JJ. With JJ and Sam is our friends Mallory and Kenna. JJ asked Mallory and Sam asked Kenna. Jack looks at me with his mouth wide open and a love struck face.

"You better close your mouth before you catch flies. Or start drooling." I giggle. He closes his mouth slowly and licks his lips.

"God you look beautiful," he says and kisses me tenderly. "How did I get so lucky?"

"No I think I'm the lucky one here." I smile and he kisses me again.

"Oh I got you something." He pulls a corsage from the kitchen counter and opens it.

It had 3 white roses with light blue ribbons. It was absolutely gorgeous. I fell in love with it. His boutonnière had a white rose with a light blue pin. We put them on each other and my parents got pictures of it. It was do hard putting the boutonnière on him! The girls showed up with their dates and we went outside and took our pictures. Some were funny and some were actually really cute. We all got pictures of the separate couples. My parents took so many more of Jack and I. Before we finished, he went up and whispered something in my mom's ear. She just smiled and nodded.

He comes back and bends down, so his face is at my belly. He kisses it and I just feel so happy. My mom takes pictures of that and he gets up and kisses me passionately, her taking more pictures.

"I love you," he nudges his head in my shoulder and neck.

"You're going to be a great father."

"Alright guys! The limo is here!" JJ and Sam say. We all hop in and I lean my head on Jack's shoulder while we make our way to the restaurant. We were going to Maggiano's for Italian. The spaghetti plate sounded so good and since it's so big, Jack decided to split it with me. After dinner, we made our way back to the limo and drove to the dance.

The gym was decorated and it was gorgeous. They did a really good job this year. The theme was all around the world so they had cutouts of the Eiffel Tower and the pyramids and Big Ben. Jack and I danced through every song and had an amazing time.

At around 11, the dance was winding down and the limo showed up. We got in with the rest of our group and went back to my place. Everyone got in their cars but Jack stayed with me. We kicked off our shoes and he grabbed his sweats he keeps at my house and I put my pjs on. We climb into bed and he grabs me and pulls me close.

It's so quiet in my room and all I could hear was Jack's breathing and his heart. It was such a comforting noise. He put his hands on my tummy and rubbed it.

"I can't wait to feel them moving." He whispered in my ear. He bends his head down and he's all the way under the covers. I feel his head resting on my belly. He's muttering something to them but I can't make it out so I pull up the covers so I can hear him.

"-you are going to love it out here. I know you will. I'll keep you safe-both of you. I don't know anything about you but I love you both. Daddy loves you both so much. And I know mommy loves you too. I'm going to read to mommy's belly, okay? I want you to be smart kids. And you will be. And I'm going to sing for you. God I love you both. I love you both so much. You're so tiny right now, but you're going to grow lots soon. And soon, you'll be showing, but we are excited for that. Goodnight my little peanuts." He kisses my stomach and comes back up. I pretend to be sleeping but tears are streaming down my face. He's going to be the best father.