Chapter 35

Chapter 35

(I know the timeline is really off, just bear with me I'm trying to make the story interesting enough before I finish it).

No matter how many times I tried to sleep, I couldn't stop tossing and turning. My head was spinning and my stomach was in pain. I hadn't been able to go to the bathroom for days now (um.. This is totally gross but number 2...). The heartburn was killing me, and I never got a break from the kicks.

In just a few more weeks, I will burst and my freedom will be over forever. Well.. Not forever... But a while.

When I finally was able to fall asleep, just a few hours later, I was quietly awoken by a soft singing. I slowly opened my eyes to a cute soon-to-be daddy, laying his head gently on my belly, to not hurt the kids, singing.

"I'm yours, please don't please do- good morning my love. And happy Valentine's Day!" He says with a huge smile on his face. I just push him off and try to push my self up and out of bed. After a few seconds, I succeed.

I waddle over to the bathroom, feeling like a penguin. At this point, I don't give a crap how he sees me. He freaking knocked me up and I'm too pissy and tired to even care to shut the door. When I finish, I walk over to my bed, prepared to lay back down but Jack stops me.

"No no little missy! You're getting ready. Because I have a full day planned out. Did you not hear me say its Valentine's Day? Get up and get cute. I'll be downstairs waiting."

He wants cute? I want comfy. I put on a hoodie and throw my hair up in a bun, not even bothering to wear makeup. I walk down and I just see a glowing smile on his face.

"Oh baby. I know I said cute, but damn, I just love you. You're so perfect no matter what. God I am the luckiest guy ever." He comes over and gives me a hug. Today I'm really just in a bad mood. Some days I just wake up in those kind of moods where every thing pisses me off and today seems to be that mind of day.

"Jack, if you touch me one more time I will rip your fingers off. I am just not happy today. Leave me alone."

"I know you're angry today. I'm trying to piss you off. It's fun!"

"You really want to see a 7 1/2 month pregnant teen pissed off? Do you want to die?" He put his hands up in defense and backed off. "That's what I thought."

He took my hand and helped me down the outside steps. We walked (I was more of a waddle) to his car and he helped me up into his lifted jeep. I told him he should just get me a ladder.

We started driving and I instantly fell asleep when he grabbed my hand. When I woke up, we were in front of a beautiful pond. There were little flower petals lightly falling, and others were budding. The trees were pink and white and incredible. It all looked like a fairyland.

"What is this?"

"Well, we've never had those cliché pregnancy pictures taken before, and I thought, why not now?"

One of the photographers for our school got here and started snapping pictures of the happy couple. This definitely changed my mood all around and Jack, being the amazing boyfriend who he is, and knowing I would dress like this, brought me extra clothes that I would actually look cute in.

One of the dresses he brought was a white long dress and it really showed off the bump. This is the one we took most of the pictures in. Of course Jack had to do the cliché pose where the man makes a heart on the belly with his hands.

Some of the other cute ideas we did was tying a ribbon around and on the tag, it said "do not open until April 2015!", putting the newest ultrasound picture up by my belly, and taking a shot of our feet, but next to mine were two small pairs of shoes.

After we finished up there, we went to the movies and then got some ice cream. When we got to Coldstone, the boy got a cake out.

"Here's the cake you ordered, Mr. Gilinksy."

"Thank you!" He paid and I looked at him so confused.

"What? It's Valentine's Day and I wanted to make it really special." He put the cake in the backseat and we started driving him. It was all dark out and I started seeing some lights. I looked out the window and saw paper bags with candles in them. There were words but I couldn't read them.

"Jack what's this?" He stopped the car and helped me out. He only had one hand because he was holding the cake in the other hand.

"Just read the bags."

It would light up my world if you went with me to...

I looked at him, and he had the cake box open. The cake read Prom.

"Aww Jack!!! Oh of course!!!! I gave him a huge kiss and hugged him for what felt like forever. "I love you so much Jack!"