Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Jack hugged me and kissed me softly and passionately.

"Let's tell our parents then." He smiles. He's obviously ecstatic! Jack told his parents to make a big dinner and to invite my parents and brother over. We had news.

Jack took me home to get ready and I decided on wearing a nice green blouse with some jeans and cute boots. I curled my hair and put my normal makeup on. My parents, Connor, and I piled into my mom's Mercedes and drove over to Jack's. He greeted us at the door and have me a kiss on the cheek. He shook my dad's hand and have my mom a hug. When he saw my brother, he did that hug all guys do when they see each other. His parents greeted my family. They had gotten pretty close since they met not too long ago. We all socialized, Jack and I talking to Connor mostly, until dinner was ready. We all sat down ready to dig in. Before I put the first forkful of salad into my mouth, Jack nudged my knee with his.

"What?" I say annoyed. I'm so hungry!

"Don't we want to say the news?" He says a little loudly, obviously to hint at him wanting everyone's attention. Everyone stopped eating and looked over at us.

"But I'm starving!" I whined. He gives me a look to tell the news. "Ugh fine."

"So Jack and I, have decided on what we will do with the baby, and we have decided to-"

"We're going to keep it. And we really hope that you guys will support us." Jack interrupts, a smile taking up half his face. Everyone at the table starts clapping and the moms get up to give us hugs. Jack gives me a big kiss on the mouth.

"Now can we eat? I'm literally starving!" Everyone laughs at my comment, but I'm serious. I'm always so hungry!

"Yes Lizzy, you can. And I also have something else to say. So I don't know if Lizzy told you," he says to my parents and brother. "But a kid named Cameron Dallas contacted me and Jack to go on this tour?" My parents nod, saying I did tell them. "Okay so I was a bit against going, because of everything going on right now, with Lizzy and school. But I was with JJ, and we were talking about it. And we decided on what we would do, if we would do the tour or not. And we have decided on doing it. But I told him if anything happens with Lizzy, I come straight home, no ands, ifs, or buts."

"Jack I'm so happy! This is going to be great!" I get up and hug him. Everyone smiles and claps again, congratulating him on this.

After dinner, we all go sit on the couches. When my parents get up to leave, Jack asks if I can stay. Of course they say yes. It's not like we are going to have sex, and if we did, he can't do anything more. He already got me pregnant.

In the morning, I wake up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say in a groggy voice. Jack groans trying to get me to be quiet.

"Hey sweetheart. I was wondering if you wanted to go car shopping today? Jack can come if he wants to?" My mom says.

"Sure let me-" I yawn. "Um ask him."

I shake Jack a little and he tries shooing me off. "Jack do you want to come car shopping today? Pleeeease?" I beg.

"Yeah sure whatever." He turns over and goes under the covers, trying to fall back asleep.

"Yeah he will come." I tell mom.

"Okay well I'll come pick you up so you and Jack can get ready. I'll be there in fifteen minutes." I hang up, almost ready to lay back down. He has such a nice comfy and warm bed. But I will myself to get up. I take a pillow and whack the form under the comforter.

"Lizzy! Cut it out! Go away." He tries to get me to stop but I won't until he gets up. "Fine! I'll get up, Jesus. Just leave me alone." He's so grumpy in the morning. I go downstairs and grab some breakfast, saying hello to Katherine. I hear the shower going and my mom honks outside. I give Katherine a hug and run outside.

I get home and hop in the shower. When I finish getting ready, wearing a light blue hoodie and some jeans with my galaxy Vans, I go downstairs and see Jack watching Sports Center with Connor. Why do boys blare the volume? Mom, Connor, Jack and I pile into her car and drive to the car dealership. We look around at a few cars, my mom trying to get me to like the Honda CR-V's. My brother tries to get me to choose a smaller car. Jack and I find the perfect car.

A blue Rav4, low mileage, and low price. It's only $9000. The deal my dad and I have is I pay for half, he pays for half. I try to get my mom to let me get it but she won't budge. The sales associate tells her how reliable the car is and when I call my dad, he says it's a good car. They decide to get it for me.

Jack gets in the car with me and we drive back to my house.

Okay super boring chapter sorry!