Chapter 20

"Vanessa?"

My ex girlfriend stands there, a sexy smirk on her face.

"Hi Jack."

"Um, what are you doing here?"

"Well I was just in the neighborhood and decided to stop by. It's been so long since I've seen you. Aren't you going to let me in? It's cold out here." Well yeah it's cold for her. She's wearing a tank top that shows her cleavage and a pair of shorts that can be passed off as a thong.

She pushes past me. "Uh, Ness, I have someone coming over in a bit." Shit why did I call her that. I used to always call her that.

"Oh Jack! No one has called me that since you." She gives me a hug and grabs my crotch. I jump.

"Whoa, don't do that."

My mom comes out from the kitchen. "Jack, I'm going to run a few errands and- oh. Vanessa."

"Katherine! How are you?" She gives my mom a hug and mom mouths "what is she doing here?" To me. I shrug my shoulders and mouth that I don't know back.

"Oh Katherine, could you get me a glass of water?" She turns and walks upstairs.

I follow her to make her leave. "Vanessa, I have a girlfriend and she's going to be here in a little bit so please leave."

"Oh right. The pregnant girl. Did you know at my new school I'm the school slut? Most girls would be embarrassed but I love it. I please all the guys." She puts her back to my front and grabs my crotch again. She starts grinding and I can't help but feel good. Then I come to my senses again.

"Vanessa, get off." I push her off.

"Jack I was thinking about it. You probably don't get sex at all with that chick. I mean, you used to love having sex with me. Remember? I took your virginity. And you took mine? And I love sex. You don't get it. So I would do this as a favor. We can have sex whenever you need it."

"As tempting as that offer is, I'll pass," I say in a mocking tone, rolling my eyes.

She pushes me on the bed and puts her hand down my pants, groping my member.

"Fuck." I mutter. She smiles knowing she's winning. I don't mean to feel good. Why do I feel good? I have a girlfriend. But oh god, this feels so good.

She continues to kiss me and pulls my shirt off. Jack, stop her. Get her off. You don't like Vanessa. You have Lizzy. God why is she making me feel so good?

She starts pulling down my pants and after they're off, she takes her shirt off, leaving her in a black lacy bra. She starts grinding her hips on my member and I can't help but groan.

"I knew you would love this Jack." The door opens and I look over, seeing a surprised Lizzy.

"What the fuck Jack? Why are you cheating on me? We're done! I'm not going on that stupid trip with you anymore. Fuck you and fuck your stupid friends! I'll raise the kids myself." She flips me off and runs back down the stairs. I push Vanessa off my and pull up my pants, running after her. She pulls out of the driveway before I can stop her.

"Fuck!" I yell. Vanessa comes out of the house.

"Oops?" She smirks.

"Get away from me! You're a fucking bitch!" I scream at her. She walks to her car and I run into the house, slamming the door.

•Lizzy's POV•

There's a knock on the door. I open to it screaming "go away Jack!" But then I see who it is. "Oh Katherine. I'm so sorry."

"Sweetie it's okay. Can I come in?" I nod my head and she sits on my couch.

"Listen Lizzy. I know you're mad at Jack. It's not his fault. I'm going to tell you a little about that girl. Back in freshman year, he met her through some friends. She went to another school. He fell in love with her. She was his first love, but I don't think it was real love. They were only freshmen. And about 6 months of dating, he found her cheating on him. He was heartbroken, but he gave her another chance. This happened a few more times until he finally let her go. Honestly, he was so upset. That's when he went into a downward spiral. He started with the smoking and the drinking and partying and the random girls he would bring home. We took him to therapy and counseling. He would go but come home having learned nothing. I thought he would never be the same Jack he used to be. Until he met you. You brought that spark back in his life. He's happy again because of you. Please just go talk to him and resolve things. He's in his room most likely. He really loves you. I think that you're his actual first love. No one likes Vanessa. She's a terrible girl."

"Then why was she seducing him?" I finally say.

"That girl just has this... Charm that makes boys go crazy no matter what. And I saw Jack trying to fight her off but she's very persistent. He really doesn't like her. She broke his heart. He can't stand her. I know that."

"Thank you, Katherine. I'll talk to him." We parted ways and I made my way to his house. I walk into his room and he's sitting on his bed, music blasting through his headphones. I cuddle into his chest, surprising him.

"Lizzy, I-" he starts.

"Jack. Stop. I know everything. Your mom told me it all. And I forgive you as long as you don't let her do that ever again."

"Baby, trust me. I don't know what I ever saw in her. I love you and only you. You're my life. And these little peanuts," he says in a baby voice. "So you don't want to go on the trip?" He says a bit upset.

"Well I was just mad about that. Of course I want to go! I didn't mean what I said about your friends either."

I just can't stay away from this kid.