Plot Bunny #5 (Part 2)

WARNING: SENSITIVE CONTENT

"H-He...He...He r-raped me."

Mika's whole world stopped as what Alyssa said echoed in her head. When she looked at Alyssa, with the bruises all over her exposed skin, and possibly much more beneath her clothes; with the endless tears running on her face and her uncontrollable shaking; and with her death grip on Mika's arm as if Mika was her lifeline, Mika was filled with immeasurable rage and fury she has never felt before. She vowed to make Kiefer pay. She will. But for now, Alyssa needed her.

Mika tried her best to console Alyssa. She comforted her the best that she could. She tried reassuring Alyssa that everything will be alright. She promised she was going to be there for Alyssa.

Mika wasn't sure if Alyssa heard her. She didn't know if she had made Alyssa feel even just a tiny bit better. Probably not.  Alyssa was inconsolable. Alyssa cried and cried until she fell asleep - passed out might be a better term.

Mika wasn't that strong but when she carried Alyssa, it was as if Alyssa didn't weigh much at all. The rage she was feeling must be fueling her muscles as well.

Mika carried Alyssa to bed and laid her as carefully as possible as if Alyssa was a fragile glass that would break at any given moment. But after, as she sat there on the bed, looking at Alyssa's troubled sleeping face, she found herself lost and helpless.

Mika simply didn't know what to do. Does she call the police? Call Alyssa's parents? Friends? Does she call anyone at all? Or not because it might drive Alyssa away? No. She couldn't have that. Alyssa trusted her and she wouldn't do anything to break that trust. Especially not now when she needs to make sure Alyssa will be safe from here on out.

Alyssa groaned in pain and it was all that it took for Mika to move. She knew what she was going to do.

Mika wrote a note to Alyssa just in case Alyssa wakes up without her. She took out her phone and found the information she needed. She took her car key and set out.

-

It wasn't difficult to find Kiefer Ravena. The guy was an attention whore. What surprised Mika was finding out he was in a fundraising event for athletes. After what he did to Alyssa, the asshole had the audacity to appear good in front of people. He was a fucking demon, Mika thought.

Being a well-known athlete herself, Mika had no trouble getting backstage. She roamed her eyes around, searching for Kiefer and when she saw him, everything was red.

Mika found herself walking towards Kiefer in a fast pace and when she was a few steps away from him, Kiefer finally saw her. Surprise and confusion filled his face. It didn't last long because before he knew it, he had already received the strongest slap on his face Mika could have given.

Mika's hand stung. But she wasn't finished.

While Kiefer was touching his busted lip, still not fully recovered from what just happened, Mika got even closer to Kiefer, put her hands on his shoulders, then with all her strength, kneed him in his balls. Kiefer screamed in pain as he knelt and bent over in the ground.

At that moment, the fact that a lot of people saw what happened and gasped, some were even recording, was lost on Mika. She simply didn't care.

Mika heard the expletives Kiefer said but it was the pain on his voice that gave her a little bit of satisfaction. Mika lowered herself to the ground so she could be at Kiefer's level as she hissed out her warning.

"Don't you dare go near her again, Kiefer, or I swear to God I will end you."

"Bitch!" Kiefer screamed.