The Truth

"Nadulas ka ba?"

That was what greeted her when she answered the call.

The woman she loves most on the other line did not sound angry. Just a bit worried perhaps.

"Of course not," she answered knowing what was being referred to. "Baka ikaw?"

"Lalo namang hindi!" the woman denied. "Baka 'yung unggoy na boyfriend mo."

She laughed at how disgusted the voice was while saying the word boyfriend.

"Hindi rin daw. I already asked."

"So how?"

"I looked it up already," she answered. "I'll tell you when you get here."

"Okay. I'm almost there. I love you."

"I love you, too!"

She grinned as she made herself comfortable in the couch. She couldn't wait for her to arrive. She couldn't believe they were gonna have a sleep over today!

She couldn't keep herself still 'til she heard the rattling of the door knob.

She tried really hard not to stand up and ran to greet because she didn't want it to seem like she was head-over-heels in love with the woman who finally stepped through her doorstep.

"Hi," Mika greeted.

Her heart skipped a beat. She didn't understand how Mika managed to look sexy and beautiful in a simple shirt, shorts, and sandals, with her gym bag hanging from her shoulder.

She didn't even notice that Mika was already moving towards her because she was staring at her face, her cute nose, and her beautiful smile.

"Natulala ka na. Ganoon ba ako kaganda?" Mika asked with a smirk as she leaned down to kiss her. "I missed you, Babe."

Mika sat beside her and she pulled Mika by her nape and started kissing her deeply.

"I love you," she said as she tried to catch her breath after.

What? A smack wasn't enough for her.

"I love you, too," Mika replied before lying on her lap.

"I'm so tired," Mika closed her eyes.

It was difficult but she managed to bend down to kiss Mika again softly. "You were great earlier, Babe! Congratulations!"

Mika was amazing. She really did watch their game against Generika on the television and she kept cheering for her.

"Thank you," Mika said sincerely before smiling tiredly.

"Tulog na muna kaya tayo, Babe?" she asked.

Mika shook her head.

"Ayoko. Diba may PANAF youth congress event ka tomorrow? Tapos hosting ng CDC. Tapos all-star sa Sunday. Mas gusto ko mag spend time with you ngayon. Busy ka, eh."

Mika pouted.

She chuckled before kissing her again.

"I am never busy for you. Sa condo mo ako uwi on Saturday and Sunday naman," she said.

Mika beamed.

"Babe," Mika suddenly turned serious. "Nakakabasa ako ng mga 'babe' stuff sa twitter tapos kanina, I swear, may narinig ako nagsabi ng "Go, Babe!" Tell me why."

"Bakit? Ayaw mo ba?" she asked curiously.

Mika opened her eyes and looked at her lovingly.

"Gusto, siyempre. Pero hindi pa pwede diba?"