Plot Bunny #4?

"Figured you'd be here," Dennise said as she put her bag on the table and sat in front of Mika.

"Figured you'd follow me," Mika said with a roll of her eyes.

Dennise glared at her. She has always hated when Mika did that to her.

"So what do you want?" Mika asked before taking another bite of her food.

Mika did not bother offering Dennise to order because she knew Dennise wouldn't stay long.

"I heard you booked an appointment with Alyssa Valdez."

Alyssa Valdez was the most powerful woman in the country at the moment. She was the heir and current CEO of the largest chain of hotels and restaurants here in the Philippines. Their business has already expanded  to several countries like Singapore, Malaysia, etc. She also happened to be  a bachelorette who was out and proud of her sexual orientation.

"I heard you did, too," Mika replied.

"Guess our parents have the same idea."

"Sleep our way to a merger or a business deal, right?" Mika snorted.

Mika's family business was all about furniture. Dennise's family owned several restaurants. Either way, if they end up dating or marrying Alyssa Valdez, it would be the biggest boost to their businesses.

"May the best woman win, then?" Dennise challenged.

Mika smirked.

"Bring it on."

-

Mika worde a red dress with a modest slit on the right thigh which she knew accented her features that would make any man drool. But she wasn't expecting anything, Alyssa Valdez wasn't a man after all.

"Ms. Valdez is ready to see you now, Ma'am," the secretary told her.

Mika stood tall and walked in the room brimming with confidence.

Alyssa was just finishing signing documents when Mika entered the room and she looked up. Mika saw the surprise that passed on Alyssa's face but Alyssa immediately masked it with a friendly face as she stood up. Aside from that, Mika couldn't really read anything from Alyssa.

"It's good to meet you, Ms. Reyes," Alyssa said as she shook Mika's hand when Mika was finally standing in front of her desk.

Mika took that chance and didn't let go of Alyssa's hand easily. She also took that time to take a good look of Alyssa.

Alyssa was wearing a white top with black slacks pants but she looked dashing. Mika loved it. Mika found Alyssa hot, to put it simply.

"Mika or Yeye would be fine," Mika said with an alluring smile.

"Yeye?"

"It's what my friends call me."

Alyssa smiled and Mika was taken aback by the dimples that appeared below Alyssa's eyes. Adorable.

"Well, Yeye, you can me Ly. And please, have a seat."

Mika slowly let go of Alyssa's hand as she took a seat.

"You have a proposal for me?" Alyssa asked.

Mika gave the folder she brought to Alyssa. She liked how Alyssa went straight to business. She waited for Alyssa to finish reading the proposal and it didn't take a lot of time.

"This is well-written. As much as I love reading reports and proposals," Alyssa joked sarcastically. "I would rather hear it."

Mika smiled before explaining their company and the whole proposal itself. Alyssa had a few questions here and there that Mika answered easily. By the time she finished, Alyssa was deep in thought.