Fast Talk

Mika was surprised to find her girlfriend out of the bed, early in the morning, watching on her phone with a pen and paper on her hand. On their anniversary.

Not caring that she was only wearing an oversized shirt and underwear, she hugged Alyssa from the back as she was sitting down on a bar stool. She planted a small kiss on Alyssa's neck.

"Good morning, Babe," she whispered sensually which gave Alyssa goosebumps.

Alyssa gave her the dimpled grin she absolutely loved before giving her a peck on the lips.

She pouted at how short that kiss was.

"Bakit ba gising ka na? Better yet, bakit wala ka sa kama? Ano ba ginagawa mo?" she asked with slight annoyance.

She peeked on Alyssa's phone only to see that it was an interview of her ex back when they were still together.

"Bakit pinapanood mo 'yan?"

Alyssa turned the bar stool and pulled her so that she was standing between Alyssa's legs.

"Nakita ko lang habang nagiscroll ako noong tulog ka pa. Tapos nairita ako kaya may naisip ako," Alyssa answered with a mischievous smirk.

She raised her brow.

Alyssa only gave her another peck on the lips before standing up and pulling her back to the bedroom with the paper on Alyssa's other hand.

Alyssa made her sit down in the middle of the bed and Alyssa sat in front of her. Alyssa gave her the paper and she read what was written there curiously.

"'Yan yung mga questions ni Tito Boy kay Jerome. Ask me. I want to outdo his answers."

She couldn't help but laugh at how cute and competitive Alyssa was even though none of their exes had anything to do with them anymore.

"Come on!" Alyssa whined.

She shook her head but decided to humor her girlfriend nonetheless.

"Umaga or gabi?" she started.

Alyssa smirked. "Anytime. Anywhere."

She felt her cheeks heat up at what Alyssa was implying.

"Babe!" she admonished.

"What?" Alyssa asked innocently.

"Choice kasi 'to. Pumili ka na lang!"

She couldn't call out Alyssa on her kaharutan because Alyssa would deny it and it would make it seem like she was the one who was green-minded.

Alyssa laughed knowing that too.

"Fine. Umaga."

"Puso or isip?" she continued.

"Either."

"Alyssa," she warned.

Alyssa knew she didn't like it when Alyssa wasn't answering properly or following the rules. One of her pet peeves.

"Either nga kasi. Kahit alin naman doon, ikaw lang ang laman so it doesn't matter."

Asdfghjikl! Damn! Alyssa definitely had a way with her words.

"Kilig ka, Babe?" Alyssa teased.

That made her blush even more.

"Oo," she admitted shyly. "Pero kapag ako binobola mo lang, 'yang mukha mo ang gagawin kong bola!"

Alyssa laughed and it was music to her ears before giving her a sweet kiss.

"Walang halong bola, Babe. If MRI's and ECG's can show names, my brain and my heart would be filled with yours."