The Truth (Part 5)

Mika Reye @mikareyesss
Ain't fighting🙅

After seeing Mika's tweet, she finally considered answering Mika's call.

"Hello," she said coldly.

"Babe, I'm sorry na. Bati na tayo, please," Mika begged from the other line.

"You know what I'm wearing right now? A crop top habang kasama ko si Den."

She could imagine Mika fuming but trying to keep it in.

"Okay. Like I said, I ain't fighting. Tatanggapin ko kasi alam kong galit ka and kasalanan ko naman. I'm sorry na. Please. I love you."

I love you, she whispered just because she didn't want Mika to hear her. She was that angry.

Why? Because of Jerome.

Jerome's social media posts related to Mika and all the other caught on cam interactions that he and Mika shared. All the holding hands. All the hugs. Specially the hugs. Yes, the most recent one which actually made her mad, the one where Mika hugged Jerome while they were singing.

She hated that. She hated Mika being clingy to other people. Most especially to a guy who was probably falling in love with her. 'Malayong kamag-anak' her ass.

She hasn't even seen Mika since she arrived because of their busy schedule and plus this kinda fight that's been going on between them for a couple of days now. They were both stubborn so no one had given up until now.

"Babe, still there?"

"I am."

"Stop na, please. I love you so much. And kahit na di ko narinig, alam kong mahal mo rin ako. And I know you're wearing the 'babe' jacket over your crop top. And alam mo ring patay na patay na ako sa selos kay Dennise pero patawarin mo lang ako, di ako magrereklamo. Please."

Ugh. Really. This was so unfair. She couldn't even stay mad at Mika. And she really missed her.

"Fine," she answered.

"Ehhhh, hindi pa rin tayo okay kapag ganiyan sagot mo. Babe naman, eh."

"Make it up to me," she said with a challenge.

Mika chuckled.

"'Yun lang ba? I'll be waiting in your condo and I'll be making it up to you. I promise," she said huskily

She smiled. Mika knew her very well. That was exactly what she wanted. And now, she just wanted to go home.

That night, Mika was waiting for her in the dining room wearing a loose shirt that covered her until the middle of her thighs. She saw that there were utensils in the table and the food was covered.

"I prepared dinner for you, Babe."

She dropped all her things and immediately went to Mika, grabbing Mika by the waist and claiming her lips passionately.

"Sorry, it's going to waste, Babe. But that's not the dinner that I want."

She let her mouth traveled from Mika's mouth to her ears then to her neck. Mika put her arms around her after raising her head. Mika kissed her just as fiercely, if not more.

"I only pretended that I cooked," Mika released her lips to talk before claiming it again. "That's just...jollibee food...under the cover...I was...hoping...and expecting...for this." Mika said in between kisses.

Then Mika hastily lead them to the bedroom without ending their kiss.

Well, let's just say they were both heavenly satisfied and full that night.