The Truth (Part 3)

She was feeling giddy all day and all night because of the fact that Mika and her both posted about ramen.

Yeah, yeah, she knew it shouldn't be that big of a deal but when you were apart from your girlfriend but your girlfriend made you feel better by being extra sweet, it made all the difference.

She remembered her conversation with Mika earlier.

"Hi, Babe! I miss you," the beautiful face of Mika showed on her screen.

Face time with the Babe, of course.

"I miss you, too, Babe!" she replied immediately.

"Nakita mo na ba 'yung post ko?" Mika asked with a sheepish smile.

"'Yung ramen?"

"Yes. Inunahan na kita kumain ng ramen kasi namimiss na kita, eh. Saka para every time na kakain ka ng ramen, ako maiisip mo."

She was unable to stop herself from grinning madly. She felt giddy.

"Every time naman ikaw ang naiisip ko, Babe, eh. All the tiiiiiiime."

Mika flushed. She smiled even wider. She was happy she was able to make Mika feel giddy as well.

"If you were here, I'd kiss you right now." Mika said with a pout.

"Awww, Babe. You make me want to come home to you na," she said longingly.

Mika's eyes went soft and she knew Mika missed her just as much.

"Hindi pwede. Enjoy your time there with your family."

"But I miss you."

"I miss you, too. Bawi na lang tayo sa isa't isa pagkauwi mo," Mika said.

She sighed and decided to be naughty instead.

She wriggled her brows up and down. "Babawi tayo. Sabi mo 'yan, ah!"

"Maharot ka talaga kahit kailan!" Mika said with reddish cheeks. "Buti na lang mahal kita!"

"Baka kamo KAYA mahal mo ako," she teased.

"Loko!"

She swore Mika's red cheeks turned a shade darker.

She laughed wholeheartedly.

"I love you, too, Babe!" she said feeling a whole lot better despite being away from Mika.

She smiled as she took a picture of her meal and posted it online. She didn't care that her family was teasing her because she looked like a lovesick fool. It didn't matter. She was happy and in love.

"I love you soooooo much, Babe! Enjoy your meal! I miss you soooooooo much!"

That message from Mika made her meal perfect. She already felt full with Mika's love.

-

"What the hell was that?!"

She didn't try to hide the anger in her voice or the frown on her face as she faced Mika on Face Time.

"It's just a post, Babe. Don't make it a big deal," Mika said nonchalantly.

"Siya ang tagahatid ng pasko mo?! Of course, it's a big deal! I am jealous! And you know how I hate being jealous!" she screamed in frustration.

"Ah, so ako, di bale ng magselos? Pero ikaw, hindi dapat?!" Mika hissed angrily from the other line.

"What?" she asked in confusion.