Ponytail

"Ang sarap talaga ng luto mo," Mika said as she finished her last bite of the meal her girlfriend prepared. "Thank you for the food, Babe!"

"Thank you lang?" Alyssa asked with a pout.

She laughed at Alyssa's antics but leaned to give Alyssa a smack.

"More," Alyssa said, wearing a dimpled grin.

She scrunched up her nose.

"Busog na ako, eh. Next time na lang kapag pinagluto mo ulit ako."

Alyssa's eyes widened.

"Babe!" Alyssa protested.

She stood up while chuckling and bent to kiss Alyssa on the lips softly. She felt Alyssa smile against her lips.

"Okay na?"

Alyssa nodded happily.

"Since ikaw na nagluto, ako na ang maghuhugas. Pahinga ka na muna," she said.

"No, Babe. Iwan mo na lang diyan. I'll clean up later," Alyssa argued.

She shook her head.

"No. Wag kang makulit. I want to do this."

"Hmmn. So we're dividing the chores. Is this training for the future when we're married?"

She blushed. She still feels giddy when Alyssa mentions marriage. It was like she was sure they were the end game.

"Something like that," she said with a small smile.

"Okay, then, Babe. But I will sit here and wait for you then let's cuddle later?" Alyssa asked hopefully.

"Of course."

She gave Alyssa another kiss before she took their plates and went to the sink. Because her hair was already a lot longer than it used to, she decided to put it up in a ponytail before starting to wash.

She was only done with sponging the dishes with soap when she felt Alyssa's arms went around her. She moved away from Alyssa and looked at her curiously.

Alyssa was biting her lower lip and looking at her with contained passion.

"I know that look," she said with a blush forming on her cheeks. "Bakit?"

Alyssa made her face the sink again, hugged her from behind, and turned on the faucet. Alyssa then put her hands on top of hers and started washing away the soap on her skin.

"Babe, what?"

She felt goosebumps when Alyssa turned her head and placed a soft kiss on her neck, just below her earlobe.

"Babe," Alyssa said huskily. "Have I told you that it turns me on when you put your hair up? God, your neck is so sexy and inviting."

To prove Alyssa's point, Alyssa started placing wet kisses all over her neck.

She moaned. Alyssa was making her feel hot.

"Babe, di pa ako tapos maghugas," she said, trying to resist Alyssa's advances.

But failing.

"Later," Alyssa whispered against her skin.

Alyssa then turned her inside her arms and started kissing her jaw as she led her to the bedroom.

"I can't get enough of you," Alyssa admitted in a sultry manner."I love you."

"I love you, too," she panted, giving in to her heart's desire.