Happy 23rd!

Alyssa's three friends' jaw dropped visibly. She smirked. Serves them right.

"Kayo? Anong name niyo?" Mika asked, approaching Alyssa's friends.

It was Bea who cleared her throat first and introduced. Ara followed. Then, Kim. They were all looking at Mika with disbelief.

"I'm sorry," Bea said. "But how did that happen? What's your story? Ate Ly never really told us anything to the point we thought she hired you."

Alyssa's eyes widened and she also saw the masked panic on Mika's eyes when their gaze met. Thank God, Mika knew how to deflect questions.

"Bakit mo naman naisip 'yan?" Mika said with a chuckle before suddenly turning to Alyssa with a glare. "Siguro, gawain mo 'yan dati 'no, Alyssa?"

"What?! NO!" Alyssa answered defensively. "Baliw lang 'yang si Bea!"

Mika squinted her eyes at Alyssa and stood beside her. 

"Malaman ko lang talagang may kalokohan ka, nakoooo!" Mika said while pinching Alyssa's cheeks.

"Owww! Babe!" Alyssa whined and pouted.

Mika chuckled.

Kim let out a fake cough. "Lalanggamin kami."

"May nakapagsabi na ba sa inyo?" Ara asked. Alyssa and Mika looked at her curiously. "Walang forever."

That got the three laughing while Alyssa and Mika rolled their eyes.

"Seriously, though, how did the two of you meet?" Bea asked again.

Alyssa swallowed. They did not think this through. Shit.

"As much as I want to share our story with you, guys," Mika said, coming to the rescue. "Pumunta lang ako dito para hiramin si Alyssa, kung okay lang sa inyo."

"Whaaaat," Kim protested.

"Sorry, guys, bawi kami next time," Mika apologized. "And si Alyssa na bahala magkwento sa inyo. Diba, Babe?"

Alyssa nodded unsurely.

"Dahan-dahan, guys, ah. Baka s sobrang wild niyo makabuo kayo," Bea teased that made Alyssa flush.

She also saw the red tint on Mika's cheeks.

"Siraulo," she admonished as she hit Bea on the head lightly.

"Tara na nga, Babe."

Alyssa grabbed Mika's hand and they said a quick farewell before leaving. She did not let go of Mika's hand. Not even when they got to the parking lot.

"That was a good save," she said.

Mika chuckled. "We're good at saving each other."

"That is true," she replied with a chuckle.

"Anyway, mukhang tapos na ang lakad natin ngayon. Magtaxi na ako pauwi," Mika said.

"Not gonna happen," Alyssa protested. "Hatid na kita."

"Not gonna happen either," Mika refused.

They had a staredown until they both ended up laughing.

"Come on. Let me take you home para sure akong safe ka makakauwi," Alyssa said nicely with a dimpled smile.

Mika sighed before agreeing. She's hating that damned smile she couldn't say no to.

Alyssa beamed and she led them to her car. That was the time she finally let go of Mika's hand.