KoBei

It was loud and wild. Typical bar scene Bea was used to attending with her friends when it's not volleyball season.

Well, volleyball never really stops but hey, it's just PVL. She could afford to party without getting into trouble.

She really needs this night out and her friends understood; even her parents understood.

She was hurting.

Jho was hurting her.

It would have been better if it was physical but no, that can't even be the case.

Jho was with Nico. Finally and absolutely with Nico.

Jho threw away her feelings and their friendship along with it.

That hurt more than anyone will ever know.

So forgive her if she just wanted to drown herself in alcohol.

The alcohol was already kicking in her system when some of the men from the basketball team, headed by the Ravena brothers, joined their group. She was already feeling lightheaded and couldn't care less regarding what was happening around her.

"Bei, okay ka pa?" she heard Thirdy ask once which she only nodded in response.

Sooner than later, the group dispersed again to have their own fun. Thirdy stayed with her. Such a good friend.

She was just dancing to the beat and Thirdy was doing the same when Kiefer interrupted them.

"Guys, guys," Kiefer said excitedly. "Look who's here!"

She tried to focus on the tall guy beside Kiefer and she did know him but her memory wasn't just working right at the moment.

"Thirdy," Thirdy introduced himself and did some kind of shake or whatever you call it that guys do.

"Kobe," the man answered. Kobe Paras.

"Dude, this is Bea," Kief introduced her.

"'Wassup, bro?" Kobe flashed a smile and offered a fist bump.

That amused her and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Bro?"

She looked down on her feet to her body to check if she wasn't wearing a nice pair of doll shoes and fitting dress like she remembered. She still was. No sign of 'bro' attire on her.

Kobe took his outstretched hand back and scratched the side of his head.

"I watch some volleyball and you kinda give off a bro aura," Kobe smiled sheepishly. "And Kief said you have this thing with that teammate of yours? Maramot? Mara-" Kobe was cut off with an elbow on the ribs by Kiefer.

She glared at Kiefer.

Kiefer had no right to say that to anyone as it's not something she wants other people to know. Kiefer better made sure the Kobe guy would keep his mouth shut.

She turned to Kobe with difficulty because she was feeling dizzy.

"Don't believe anything you've heard about me unless it came from me," she slurred.

That was the best denial she could do without actually lying.

Somehow, Kiefer knew better than to stay around so he dragged Thirdy away without her and Kobe noticing.

Kobe raised his hands up in defeat.

"Okay. Sorry about that. Can we start over?"

She nodded to save herself more trouble.