A Ride with the Deadman

Coming down off her climatic high, with her chest plummeting up and down, her nose and fingertips still tingling, and with every nerve in her body seemingly standing on end, Stephanie, wasted, spent, held her hands across Mark's shoulders, as he continued to silently rub across her face and hair lovingly.

Kissing her once more, Mark casually rolled to his side, resting his head within the palm of his right hand again, eyeing Stephanie's magnificent body.

She was glistening with sweat all over, and as he continued to marvel at her beauty, taking in an eyeful of her exposed breasts, and the light brown fuzz between her legs, Stephanie on the other hand could barely catch her breath.

She was blissfully drained.

She had never felt like this in her entire life.

There was a still a light humming, a light buzzing going off all between her legs and thighs, that quite honestly, Stephanie hoped would never stop.

Her orgasm had been just that intense.

Gaining her wits about herself again, Stephanie, barely catching her breath, slightly turned her head to see Mark staring at her, and most importantly, staring at her naked body, as if he were in some kind of a trance.

Realizing that she was completely naked, Stephanie reached down slightly to pull the covers over her body, completely covering her nudity.

Somehow roused by her innocence, with his long dark hair falling over his shoulders, Mark gave an honest chuckle, before snatching the covers away from her quickly, as he watched Stephanie's hands fly to the tops of her breasts, while she simultaneously attempted to squeeze together her thighs as much as possible.

Slapping her hands away gently, Mark flicked at Stephanie's nipple, causing her to suck in the air around her, as her body was still all too taut, wracked with sexual tension.

Flicking at her nipple yet again, Mark, looking over at the wall clock, and seeing that it was a little past 9pm, meaning that he and Stephanie had been having sex for a little over an hour, found it amusing that even after all that, even after she had received her first climax, that Stephanie was still attempting cover herself, in both apparent shame and embarrassment.

Yes, breaking past her barriers, not just the physical one between her legs, but also breaking through her barriers of her purity, of her innocence, would not only be a challenge for him, but also a treat, as well.

Mark loved seeing the woman that Stephanie could be just now, but he wanted to see this side of her outside of the bedroom.

He wanted to awaken a side of Stephanie McMahon that the world had never seen before, and before long, he knew that he'd have this too.

All he needed was just a little patience.

Grunting, picking up Stephanie almost as if she were a baby, as her legs wrapped around his waist instinctively, Mark carried her into the bathroom, kissing her along the way.

Obviously still sore, but not to the extent that she had expected to be, Stephanie couldn't believe that she had not only just had sex with Mark Calaway, but that she was now kissing him, as well, French kissing him!

Before, Stephanie would have never dreamt about sleeping with Mark.

She didn't look at him that way, and she hadn't thought that Mark looked at her in any sexual type of manner, either.

But now, things had definitely changed.

Stephanie honestly, even though she didn't want to at first, looked at Mark with grown woman eyes, with eyes that screamed sexual want and desire.