Bride & Doom (Part 1)

As the limousine made it's way onto the freeway, Stephanie, sitting next to the window, plagued with fear, turned her head slowly to see Taker leaning against the door, staring at her.

Staring for a moment, as well, Stephanie looked into the piercing green eyes of Mark, yet they weren't the same eyes that she had known before.

Gazing away quickly and down at her clasped hands in her lap, Stephanie began blaming herself all over again for the predicament that she had somehow found herself in.

How could she have been so stupid as to think this man was actually a friend to her?

How did she allow herself to be captured, not only once, but twice?

"This is all my fault," Stephanie thought to herself in her lonely mind. "Had I fought back enough, I wouldn't be here!"

Her thought process was immediately interrupted, however, when Taker's right hand crept up her left thigh suddenly. Stephanie, looking down at his cold hand, opened her mouth to let out something, but was quickly subdued when out of nowhere, like a thief in the night, Mark was all over her!

His left hand quickly went to Stephanie's mouth, while his right hand stayed firmly in place in her dress!

His next words were so chilling, Stephanie honestly thought that she might pass out from the sheer terror that crept up the back of her spine.

"Steph, I've already told you once: you're mine," Taker whispered inside of her ear, his warm breath causing Stephanie to shiver with urgency.

"Get used to this touch Stephanie."

As he said that, his hand pushed further up her thighs, groping at her panties, his hand suddenly stopping, tugging at the waistband.

"Because," Taker continued darkly. "This is the only touch you're going to be feeling from now on."

And with that, he let go of her, sitting back in his original position.

Stephanie was so filled with terror that she didn't even bother crying this time.

All she did was stare into space again, knowing all too well that her time was running short.

Then, as Stephanie looked out the window, she saw an advertisement for Raw is War on the electronic billboard outside of an arena.

"The Hartford Civic Center?" Stephanie thought consciously. "Is this where he's taking me???"

The limo then pulled around to the back of the arena where the loading dock was, hiding amongst the WWF production trucks.

As the car's engine shut off, Taker, taking out his cell phone, looked over to Stephanie and said to her evilly, "And now, the fun begins," before letting out one of the most sinister laughs Stephanie had ever her in her entire life.

***

Inside the arena, Vince, Jerry, and Pat all sat around in Vince's locker room, as a black office phone rested conveniently next to them, all of them obviously awaiting for Taker's call.

Vince, clearly worried beyond belief, had his suit jacket resting over his lap, while both Pat and Jerry kept their heads down, equally worried about Stephanie's well-being.

"All this waiting..." Vince started, scratching his head, rubbing his temples.

He just wanted for all of this to be over and done with, for him to take Stephanie back home where she rightfully belonged, to let the past be the past.