Long Way to New Haven

As Stephanie sank back into the bath, hands over her chest, she was in complete shock about what she had just done!

She couldn't believe that she had, for the second time, allowed Mark to come within inches of having sex with her!

Finding herself suddenly staring blankly at the frosted shower door, paranoid out of her mind, Stephanie proceeded to bathe frantically, taking considerable time in attempting to wash away the memory of the throbbing, yet pleasant ache she was experiencing between her legs, along with the pulsating drumming on her breasts and neck.

All the while, however, still very anxious.

"How could I allow him to get this close to me yet again? What is wrong with me???" Stephanie thought with unease.

First, she and Mark almost had sex after he forced her to marry him, now they had almost done the same thing again?

"Snap out of it, Stephanie! This man abducted you, forced you into marriage, and wants to destroy your family! Get yourself together. Focus on the plan to free yourself!"

Yes, that's what Stephanie wanted to do, but for some reason, focusing on this particular task seemed extra difficult right now.

After nearly scrubbing herself pink, Stephanie, glancing around the bathroom carefully before truly stepping out of the bath, searched for a pair of panties, hoping she may have missed Ryan bringing in an extra set, since the one's she previously had on... she couldn't wear those!

Realizing there were none, only the black lace dress hanging against the bathroom door on a hook, Stephanie carefully stepped inside of it, pushing her breasts into it as snuggly as possible.

Since Ryan had also negated to offer her a bra for her ensemble, Stephanie's breasts would just have be as subdued inside, as flatly as possible, to make sure that Mark didn't ogle her like a piece of raw meat, but she absolutely hated the idea of this!

Though she has grown up in conservative settings, and she was aptly hesitant of Mark potentially eyeing her cleavage, Stephanie's minimum cleavage had always been a sore spot for her.

Most girls her age walked around sporting perfectly fit D cups, while she was barely even a B cup, and she was twenty-two years old!

She didn't have any breasts to necessarily "hide" anyway, so she made it up in her mind that only for today, just as once, she'd rather be out than in as far as her breasts were concerned.

Bending over now to lace up the pair of chunky black heeled boots, Stephanie suddenly felt a cool breeze brush under her backside.

The feeling of not wearing panties put her nerves on end!

After sliding back on her gloves, then looking at herself in the mirror, Stephanie suddenly saw something within herself that she absolutely did not like.

For one, why was she willingly redressing herself, without the forceful help of Ryan?

She suddenly felt as if she were sinking into Mark's peer pressure and for that she was disgusted with herself.

"Oh, God, what am I becoming?"

But on the other hand, if she didn't do what Mark told her to do, she'd be punished, and going back to those whipping sounds she heard in that warehouse...

...No, Stephanie definitely did not want that.

Mustering the courage and walking towards the bathroom door, Stephanie carefully watched the placement of her feet, not wanting to fall in those clunky shoes, opened the bedroom door, before peering around the it very carefully.