What Really Happened to Ryan Shamrock

The next few days were turbulent to say the very least.

Though the couple had made it back to Houston safely, Stephanie was still upset that not only had Mark assaulted her father, but that he had also booked Shane in a barbaric Street Fight against the Rock. Mark was also seemingly incapable of admitting that he loved her.

While Stephanie voiced her anger in the worst possible way, Mark treated her as if she were a child.

Not only had they begun to take separate showers from each other, but when they were in bed together, Stephanie placed plenty of distance between them. If Mark attempted to snuggle next to her, then Stephanie would simply leave the room altogether, opting to sleep elsewhere.

When Stephanie cooked, she prepared just enough food for herself. She even went out of her way to feed both Zeus and April, which left Mark to prepare his own meals — a complete departure from her new, wifely duties.

Stephanie wouldn't even look at or even speak to Mark at times, and their conversations usually only consisted of one or two words, if Stephanie chose to answer at all.

On one trip to the grocery store, Stephanie loudly picked an argument over which fruits and vegetables they should purchase. Embarrassing him greatly, Mark resorted to clutching Stephanie's hand so hard that she could barely move, while he literally dragged her along. He even swatted Stephanie on the behind so hard that this caught the attention of other shoppers nearby.

After finally snatching her hand away from his iron-like grasp in the checkout line, Mark momentarily left his wife, while Stephanie paid for their items. When they returned to their vehicle, Stephanie then heard a package being ripped open. But before she could even react, Mark stuck a pacifier right in her mouth! Staring back at him as if she were a pouty newborn, Stephanie watched as Mark said to her pointedly, "Since you want to act like a baby, here you go."

Stephanie also found herself unnecessarily throwing things. Days had passed by this point, and yet, her anger still hadn't subsided. Electronics, dishes, small pieces of furniture, whatever she could get her hands on, Stephanie felt the need to toss around carelessly, just as Mark had done to her feelings.

And for the first time since the early days of their marriage, Stephanie hated being in her husband's presence. She hated being anywhere near him. She was hurt, confused, and angry, and despite Stephanie outwardly showing her frustration, Mark refused to acknowledge his guilt.

He figured that she would just get over it.

It was now Thursday and Stephanie was still in a foul mood.

As she went about cleaning the kitchen, clad in only a black T-shirt, which was short enough to expose her white panties underneath, Mark silently read the morning paper in the breakfast nook. This so far had been about as normal as they had been in days, but once again, Stephanie's anger took control, as she angrily began shoving the dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

Hearing such loud noises early in the morning was finally enough to make Mark crack. He had had enough of his bratty wife.

"Look, if you're going to do the dishes, then do them. But if you're not, then don't. But don't go breaking my shit while you decide," Mark nearly erupted, as he lowered his paper, agitated by Stephanie's attitude.

Scoffing, Stephanie found herself tossing yet another dish into the dishwasher. She glared back and him, before angrily asking, "Oh, so these are your dishes now? I bet that this is your dishwasher, too. And I bet this is your kitchen! Hell, this is even your house. I mean, it is always about you!"