Home

As Taker and Paul Bearer made their way through the backstage area, Stephanie remained in the ring, hugging Austin gratefully, as the Rattlesnake remained somewhat confused by Stephanie's actions.

Stephanie knew that her running down to the ring and embracing Mark's arch-nemesis would greatly upset him, but up until earlier tonight, Stephanie had been completely left in the dark about Mark swindling the company away from her father.

And now that the match between Mark and Austin was set for Monday night, Stephanie could barely contain her excitement!

She was finally going to have a chance to go back home to her parents, and her father, though Austin's biggest critic throughout these past two and a half years, would be the largest shareholder of the company once again, and it would be all thanks to him!

As Stephanie looked over to the fallen Ryan Shamrock, who was being helped to the back by various officials, Farooq, wobbly and dizzy, clutching the back of his head in pain, ordered Stephanie out of the ring, taking extra precaution in not actually entering the structure, as he remained rightfully weary of the Rattlesnake.

Stephanie, mortified that she was going to back to that... to that creature... looked back down at Farooq with hurtful eyes, before whispering into Austin's ear before taking her final departure, "Thank you."

Reluctant still, Stephanie finally pulled away from him, but not because she wanted to.

Stephanie wanted to stay away from Mark as much as possible, but she knew that, at least for the next six days, that she'd have to continue to endure her "husband."

Endure his horrible treatment of her.

She had survived so far.

She had been abducted, abused, and neglected, but she hadn't let any of that ruin her spirit or her optimism.

Just six more days she told herself, and then it would be all over.

Exiting the ring through the bottom ring rope, before she could even step foot on the black ring steps, Farooq grabbed Stephanie about the waist, placed her down on the ground, and nearly dragged her through the backstage area, as she struggled to keep up with the larger man's speed in those clunky heels that she was wearing.

Completely bypassing the locker room area, Farooq, finally escaping into the parking garage with Stephanie, raced for the parked black limousine that had been backed into the arena earlier by Christian.

And though it was hard for her to maintain her balance, Stephanie got a picture perfect look at Mark's face, and the look that he was giving her petrified her to no end.

The Deadman was furious!

Grabbing her by the arm as she neared, his nails sinking deep into her skin, Stephanie was suddenly scared to no end, contemplating just what Mark might do to her.

Ordering Farooq to into the driver seat, Mark pushed Stephanie into the limo and onto her front forcefully, as his huge frame descended upon her's almost immediately, as Farooq sped out of the parking lot as quickly as the car would allow him to.

On the back seat, Taker pinned Stephanie down once effortlessly, his voice the most frightening it had been since she had been in his company.

Crawling his right hand around Stephanie's brown locks again, pushing her head almost down to the floor, Mark forcefully yanked Stephanie's left arm behind her back, as she began crying automatically, profusely.

Stephanie told herself she wasn't going to cry anymore, that she was no longer going to be reduced to tears by this madman, but Mark just intimidated her so badly!

Training Stephanieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें