Three Little Words

"Ooh! Ooh! Shawn! I think I'm cute. I know I'm sexy..."

"We're back here live, ladies and gentlemen!" J.R. welcomed, as Raw returned from its final commercial break. "And yes, that music can only be of one person; the incomparable, HBK, Shawn Michaels, the special guest referee for this epic tag team main event!"

"J.R., this is a man who has wreaked havoc tonight!" King told.

Shawn, dancing down the ramp and into the ring, while being announced by Tony Chimel, was only wearing a short-sleeved referee's shirt and biker shorts. He wasn't dressed like your typical referee. However, as he performed his signature pose, with his pyro going off in the background, Shawn was ready to officiate this match nonetheless.

Following Shawn was his long-time ally, Triple H, who was accompanied by Chyna. However, as Hunter entered the ring, he didn't look particularly happy to see Shawn, nor was he happy about being in this match.

Triple H was in a very bad mood.

He didn't want to be in this match any more than his tag team partner did. And the one man whom he thought was his friend had booked him in it. Triple H was supposed to have had the night off.

Entering the ring, with Chyna right behind him, Triple H was irate. He had been on the receiving end of a very nasty chair shot earlier in the night, courtesy of the Rock, so he wanted to get this match over with as quickly as possible.

Attempting to grab referee Michaels by the shirt, reprimanding his former degenerate, Triple H was shocked when HBK actually pushed him away! He was warned that not only was Shawn the referee for this match, but he was also the commissioner, as well!

Triple H, however, did not back down. He stalked Shawn around the ring, just as the lights to the arena went pitch black once again. This time, the daunting sound of the Undertaker's gong filled the O-Arena, as the Phenom made his way down to the ring for the third time tonight.

As Taker walked silently to the squared circle, J.R. recapped how the Deadman had nearly ended Austin's career just one week prior. The Undertaker was willing to do anything to become the WWF Champion, even if that meant concussing the already concussed Steve Austin.

Raising the lights, Taker entered the ring to Triple H greeting him threateningly, with Chyna right behind him. The former DX member wanted to make it abundantly clear that he would not be taking orders from the Prince of Darkness.

Taker, however, did not take Triple H seriously. Instead, he placed his paw-like hand over Hunter's face and pushed him down to the canvas! He even made Chyna retreat when he began stalking her!

"Oh, boy! It looks like things are gonna explode, right here, right now!"

Though Hunter jumped right back into the Deadman's face, the sound of the Rock's music not only caught the attention of all three men in the ring, but it also made the fans in the arena spring to their feet.

As the Great One made his way down to the ring, he climbed a nearby turnbuckle and posed for all of his fans. Staring back down at Triple H and Taker, the Rock realized that until Austin made his way down to the ring, he was a sitting duck.

And despite their obvious differences, both Hunter and Taker began descending upon the People's Champion!

Triple H was the first to pounce. However, Rocky quickly countered his longtime adversary, but Taker began to punch him from behind. And though Rocky attempted to fight back, the two-on-one assault quickly became too much for him, as Taker even began to choke the Brahma Bull.

The fans began chanting for the Rattlesnake. They knew that the Rock was outmanned. And they received their wish when the glass-shattering music of Stone Cold Steve Austin blared throughout the venue.