Mr. & Mrs. Lord of Darkness

Stephanie estimated that another two hours or so must have past before the iron door that held her captive from the outside world re-opened once again.

Steph, cold, shaky, confused, laying in the fetal position, back to the wall, with her butt positioned firmly on the hard and damp floor, looked up with watery eyes to see none other than Ryan Shamrock...

...But it wasn't the Ryan Shamrock of old.

The old Ryan had gorgeous flowing blonde hair, a beautiful pink pout, and striking blue eyes.

This Ryan Shamrock had all black hair tied into a ponytail, with some of her hair still flowing down her back, her lips were painted the same miserable color, as well, and her sea blue eyes looked as dead as a cemetery.

As Ryan drew closer, Stephanie took in more of her surprisingly new wardrobe.

On the surface, she wore a sheer black top with sheer black sleeves that fell off her shoulders, which was also covered by a black lace corset, coupled with a red, black, and white pleated plaid skirt, with ruffles underneath.

Underneath that, Ryan also wore a pair black and red semi-sheer fishnet tights, and those chunky black boots with the leather and metal straps for adornments came all the way to her knees.

In her hands, Ryan seemed to be carrying something, but Stephanie couldn't make out exactly what it was until Ryan got almost a foot and a half away from her.

That's when Stephanie began to smell the tantalizing aroma of food!

The tray, with a light assortment of fruits, a small bowl of cereal and milk, orange juice, and water, looked absolutely delicious.

It had been several hours since she had last eaten anything, but Stephanie didn't want to take any chances, either.

What if it was poisoned???

Stephanie, merely eyeing the tray, was given her first conversation outside of Mark since her abduction.

"Eat," Ryan ordered, in a monotonic like voice, kneeling down in front of her.

"Our master wants you well-fed before tonight's ceremony."

"Master?" Stephanie thought mentally to herself.

"Ceremony? What is she talking about?"

From looking at the great assortment that had been laid out for her, both her hands and her stomach began to deceive her, as she reached out for the spoon that contained the cereal.

Smelling it first and deciding that it was ok, Stephanie dove into her meal, wasting little time devouring all of which was in front of her.

Ryan, who obviously now owed her allegiance to Taker, simply watched on as Stephanie ate away at all that was in front of her, who didn't even take a whole ten minutes to force all the food into the back of her throat.

As Stephanie finished, she looked over at Ryan again, and simply could not believe the transformation this woman had gone through.

Stephanie all of the sudden then felt a surge of guilt arise in her subconscious.

Here she was only concerned about herself and her well-being, when poor Ryan here had gone through just as much as she had gone through these last couple of weeks, from also being kidnapped twice, just like Stephanie had, and eventually sacrificed before the entire world!

Stephanie knew that poor Kenny must've been at wit's end about his baby sister's ordeal, as well.

That's when Stephanie decided to reach out to her.