Mind Control

As all of the Ministry heinously looked on, now that the official union between Taker and Stephanie was complete, Paul, continuing his officiating duties, raised a toast before everyone, in order to celebrate this momentous occasion, not only for Taker, but for the entire Ministry as a whole.

With the Ministry literally running the show now, there'd be no one who could stand in their way of true dominance over the World Wrestling Federation.

Taker, however, not in the best of spirits, looked around the room and ordered everyone out, with the lone exception being Stephanie.

Everyone taking their celebrations and libations out of the room only left the two newlyweds alone together for the first time since her abduction.

"Oh, God, what is he going to do to me now?" Stephanie wondered solemnly.

As Mark threw back his robe, laying it on the couch, before walking over and drawing the curtains to a close, he turned around to stare Stephanie squarely in the face.

Steph, having known Mark for several years now, and even having been in his personal company for the last twenty-four hours, never truly did realize just how big he was.

Sure, six feet, ten inches tall, and a whopping 328-pounds was no lightweight contender, but, she had never truly noticed his sheer size before... not until he began walking up on her.

He was walking up on her!

Stephanie, backpedaling, didn't even watch where she was going.

In such a fright of this man, she began to stumble over the various pieces of furniture located throughout their hotel suite, causing her to fall to the floor with a hard thud.

As Mark continued to stalk her, Stephanie managed to quickly regain her footing, backpedaling to the bedroom.

She could tell that Mark was still angry beyond words about her spitting in his face, and she honestly couldn't blame him for being upset, as crazy as that sounded to her.

"Why, why, why, why, Stephanie? Why did you do that?"

Mark, never taking his eyes off of her, then closed the bedroom door gently with his hand, almost too gently. He was unreasonably calm for a man who had just had his face spat in by his newlywed bride.

However, as soon as the door closed, Mark pounced all over her!

Stephanie, fighting with every fiber of her being, just like her daddy had taught her, was quickly pinned down by the much larger man, who easily captured Stephanie's two wrists inside of his right wide hand, before essentially nudging apart her legs with his larger one.

There was truly no escape.

It was as if she were fighting a brick wall.

Stephanie, finally tired of crying, simply stared back at Mark with hatred in her eyes! Not only had this insane man kidnapped her, but he had also forced her into marriage, and he was now going to seemingly force relations onto her too!

But instead of going for sex, Mark, still holding Stephanie down, began handing out marching orders.

"Now, for a little business: you do what I say, when I say, and how I say it, understand?"

Stephanie, with that McMahon stubbornness rising from within her again, didn't say anything, choosing to simply stare back up at Mark instead, as his huge body continued to cover hers.

Not receiving the answer that he desired, Mark resorted to shaking Stephanie on the bed, reasserting himself, "Do I make myself clear?"

Stephanie, with vitriol rising from her voice, snapped back at him, "Yes!" before he yanked his body off of hers, retrieved his bag that Christian had brought in from the living room, and stomped his way into the bathroom, before shooting Stephanie back a dirty look, warning her silently: "Do not leave this room."