Don't Forget About Me (2pVanCatz) w/Buddy

(Collab with AWolfsJourney )

2pRacingCatz's P.O.V:

I need to move on. For the past. . .3-4 years, I've always been faithful to Evan, even if I left him. . .he still remains in my heart. It's probably time to move on, he has so many people he love & cares. I've seen him having fun with others, and I think he's interested in Tyler. If he's in love with someone else, then what's the point of waiting for him? He's not getting back with me. . .I can't allow that. I should try & find someone new. Forget about Evan.

Normal day at TwitterTweets, there are many female & male employees. I should be able to find a love interest, right? I decided to talk with others & learn about them, see if they have something in common with me. Few hours later, and nope. . . I sighed, and sat in my chair. I couldn't find anyone. . .they're all good, but. . .not my type.

"Hey, you doing alright?" someone asked me, and I turned around, then saw Smii7y. "Smii7y. . .yea, I'm fine." I lied. "Liar, I can see it." He said. ". . .To be honest. . .I'm struggling." "About work?" "No, I'm trying to find someone, you know? Love?" I told him. ". . .Didn't you kept saying you have a rule? About relationships? You weren't interested for so long, and now, you want it?" he asked. "I'm trying to move on, Smii7y. Forget the past, and find a new love." I said. ". . .Rushing won't help. Love is not something you can just get when you want it." He said. ". . .I know, but I've been feeling insecure for years. I want someone. . ." I said. ". . .I can't deal with this right now." He said. "Good thing you have Officer Kryoz." I said, and he blushed. "Shut the fuck up." He replied. "I wish I was lucky like you." "I said shut up!" I've been lucky before. . .meeting & being lovers with Evan. . .I felt like I was the luckiest man alive.

At night, I decided to take a detour to go home. I entered an alleyway of bars, so I decided to go in one. I entered, and sat at the counter. The bar was nice, calm music, lovers, friends, & they all seem to be having fun. "What can I get you, sir?" asked the bartender to me. "Oh, uh. . .maybe whiskey?" I said. "Coming right up." I sighed, and looked around. There are some posters & autographs of musicians. "Here you go." Said the bartender, and gave me a glass cup of whiskey. "Thank you." I said, and tried to drink, but I heard a thud.

I turned around, and saw some guys fighting. "Fuck you!" "Go to hell!" One of the guys grabbed a glass bottle, then broke it to use it as a weapon. "Whoa! Stop it!" I said, and intervened. "Stop it! What is the problem!?" I asked. "This shithead cheated!" "You sore loser!" I looked at the table, and it seemed like they were playing card games, betting money. "Put the weapon down, and walk away, both of you, before I force you guys!" I said. "Stay out, you little bitch!" said one of the guys, and attacked me. I blocked, I can knock them out, but I need some space, I might hurt someone else if I do it now.

I was pushed aside, and the guy tried to stab me with the glass. "You-" Suddenly, a gunshot was heard. The guy was shot in the arm, and people screamed. "Settle down, you asshole." I know that voice. . .I looked where the voice came from. . .and saw Vanoss with a gun. "What the fuck you think you're doing to my man?" asked Vanoss in anger. I blushed a bit, and the guys both ran away. Vanoss put his gun away, and helped me up. ". . .Thank you." I said. "Don't mention it." He said, and we sat down at the counter.

"Give me my drink." Said Vanoss. "Yes sir." Replied the bartender. Evan have been here before & multiple times, huh? We were both silent. . .then Evan said, "You come here often?" "N-No, today's my first." I replied. "Really? Well, you picked the right one. I like this bar, drinks are top notch. Not good with customers, but it's a good place. I come here alone a lot, sometimes with Ohm or Mini or Brian." He said. ". . .Must be nice." "It is. You should try it. Always working, but you need some break, since you run around carrying stuff." Said Vanoss, and I blushed at the fact he cares about me. I can't do this. . .I need to get away. . .must resist. . . The drink came, and Vanoss started drinking. I grabbed my whiskey, and drank it. "Oh my god. . .yup, that's something." I said, feeling my throat burning a bit. Vanoss giggled, and said, "You're not used to it?" "I don't drink much, but. . .it's still good." "I bet it is." Evan is being really chill. . .he always told me to come back. . .it pained me. . .every time. . .knowing the fact he wants me back in the crew, but I keep pushing him away, thinking it's the best for him. "Hey Cody." "Yes?" "You have time after this?" he asked. "Uh. . .well, I was going home, but. . .yea, I have time." I replied. "Join me for a little, I want to show you something." ". . .Okay."

After we got out the bar, we went somewhere like a broke down museum. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "Just follow me." He said, and we made it to the center. "Whoa. . ." I said, there was a big hole in the roof, starlight comes in from it, there were some light inside too, and I see some cool arts on the walls. "This is. . .really cool." I said, looking around. "I knew you'd like it." Said Vanoss. I walked up to the light inside, and saw an illuminating mushrooms. "Wow. . .this is interesting." I said. "Yea, Brian spilled his experiments here once, and made these mushrooms illuminate." Said Vanoss. "Science is amazing." I giggled.

Suddenly. . .I felt two arms wrap around me, and made me blush. "E-Evan?" I asked. ". . .I missed you. . .so much." He said. "Evan. . ." "Every day. . .I can't stop thinking about you. . .I miss the old times. . .when we were together. You were my savior. . .an angel." He said, and I. . .pushed him away. "Co-" "Stop! . . .Being nice to me. I. . .I left you!" I told him. ". . .Yea, you did. . .but you don't have a right to stop me. I want you back, no matter what. I love you, Cody." "Stop! W-Why? Why do you. . .do this?" ". . .I love you." Tears came out of my eyes, and said, "Why do you still love me!? I-I hurt you! You have so many people who you can start over with! But you. . .still choose me!?" "No one can replace you. You have my heart. Even if you don't love me anymore. . .I do." "I-! . . .I never said I don't love you! I love you so much! You know. . .you know how many years I've been faithful to you? Hoping one day, that we'll get back together! No one can replace you! You're always in my heart!" Tears didn't stop coming out. . .I couldn't stop. . . "I love you more than anyone in this world! I. . .I tried to forget about you. . .but that's impossible. . .no matter how I try. . .you're my one & only true love. . ." I told him, wiping my tears.

Evan hugged me, and said, "It's alright. . .you don't have to try anymore." He gently kissed me. . .His kiss, I missed so much. . .Hot, soft & sweet lips. . . He pulled away, then said, "I love you." He started kissing my neck, I moaned a little from Evan's hot lips touching my skin. My hat fell, and I hugged Evan. "Evan~. . ." "Don't forget about me." He whispered, unbuttoning my uniform. "Evan, I. . .ahhh~." He bit my neck, made a mark on me, then whispered, "Don't forget about me." "I. . .love you, Evan." I said, and he kissed me, I soon kissed him back passionately. Few seconds later, we parted. He said, "Don't forget about me." I replied, "It's impossible to forget about you." It really is. . .I love him, no one can ever love him like I do.