Valentine Love (2pVanCatz)

(Requested by AWolfsJourney )

2pVanoss' P.O.V:

It's February. . .that means, there is a thing called, 'Valentine's Day'. I have a boyfriend, Cody, aka RacingCatz from TwitterTweets Mail. We got back together, after few years, and. . .wait, actually, we never broke-up, but there were problems. Anyway, for few years of us being separated, we still had time to spend time together, but. . .he never gave me presents on Valentine's. . .I'm hoping to get it this year. . .

The day. . .has come. . . I woke up, and got ready to work like always. Me & Cody are planning to have a movie night as a date, since Cody is pretty busy with Valentine's delivery. I went to see Brian in the lab. "Hey Bria-" Soon as I enter the lab. . .I saw him getting pinned by Moo. "E-Evan! Um. . .w-we were, uh. . ." said Brian blushing. "The fuck you want?" asked Moo, and I can see his blush. ". . .Never mind. I was just gonna say something, but you guys can fuck first." "Evan!" shouted Brian, and I went out. Brian & Moo are together, and. . .I'm glad for Brian, he has been chasing Moo for a long time. I walked to the data room, and saw Mini, Marcel, & Droidd. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey." Said Mini. "Hi, Boss." Said Marcel. "Hello." Said Droidd. "So, uh. . .I'm gonna be out tonight." "So?" asked Mini. "I was gonna ask Brian to be in charge, but. . .he was. . .a bit busy with Moo. . .so, I'm putting you in charge, Mini." I said. "Alright, and are they fucking or something?" asked Mini. "They're gonna." I replied. "Well, they are cute." Giggled Droidd. "Hope they won't make a mess." Giggled Marcel. "Hopefully." I said, and walked back to my room.

At night, I went out to Cody's house. I waited for Cody to come back, then he came. "Evan! I'm so sorry, did I make you wait?" asked Cody. "No, I just came, you alright?" I asked. "Yea, I'm fine, and I'll open the door." Said Cody, and unlocked the door. We went inside, Cody's house is a bit small, but it's clean & comfortable. We walked to the living room, and Cody asked, "What do you wanna watch?" "Anything, I really don't mind." I replied. "Hmm. . .alright, I'll get something ready, but I'm gonna go change first." "Alright." I said, and we went to his room to change.

I sat down on the couch and waited. Valentine's Day. . .the day we got back together, Cody did say he loves me, he never loved anyone else, but me. If he loved me, then why didn't he give me presents? I mean. . .I did give Cody some presents, cause I still loved him. He had many chances to give me something. I sound greedy, but I want Cody & his love more than anyone does. Us being separated. . .the day he left me. . .I thought he hated me. . .but he didn't, then why didn't he show me that he loved me? If he showed it to me, we could've been together faster. I can't ask Cody all these questions. . . "I need some water."

I went to the kitchen to get a water, and when I opened the fridge, I saw something, a small box. "The fuck is that?" I took it out, and blushed a bit, cause it had my name on it. Did. . .Cody. . .made it for me? I just put it back, then. . .I saw something in the back. I was curious, and reached out my hand to it, then pulled it out. A bag. . .what the fuck is a bag doing in the fridge? I opened the bag, and. . .my eyes widened.

3rd Person P.O.V:

RacingCatz went back to the living, then noticed that Vanoss was gone. "Evan?" asked RacingCatz, and walked to the dining, then saw Vanoss in the kitchen. He walked up to Vanoss, "What are you-" RacingCatz saw Vanoss holding the bag, and shouted, "Evan!" Vanoss snapped out, and looked at RacingCatz, then RacingCatz grabbed the bag away from Vanoss. "Cody, that's-" "I-It's nothing." "Liar! It's bag with small boxes, and it all have my name on it!" "This is just. . ." RacingCatz trailed off, and Vanoss grabbed RacingCatz's arm. ". . .Cody. . .you had those. . .for me. . .and you didn't give it to me. . ." RacingCatz remained silent, and Vanoss said, "Why? Cody. . .you said you loved me, even if we were separated. . .you couldn't forget about me. . ." "E-Evan. . ." "I wanted your love. . .for all these fucking years! Cody. . .you have no idea how much it hurt me when you didn't show me your love. . ." RacingCatz started tearing up, and Vanoss said, "If. . .If you showed me your love for me, we could've get back together sooner!"

Suddenly RacingCatz grabbed Vanoss' shirt, dropping the bag. "That's no good!" ". . .C-Cody?" "That's no good. . .it won't. . .help. . ." said RacingCatz with tears. "What?" ". . .If I. . .give you, and show my love. . .I'll just get in your way!" Vanoss remained silent, then RacingCatz continued, "I'm a traitor. . .the guilt weighed me down. . .Christmas, New Year, Birthday, Valentine's. . .I always imagined you being in my side. . .but that wasn't reality. . ." "Cody. . ." "Evan. . .the day you told me your feelings. . .that you still loved me. . .my cage broke. . .now, we're back together. . .but I'm still concerned. . .about being in your way. . .I'm sorry. . .I'm just. . .scared. . ." said RacingCatz with tears. Vanoss remains silent, then picks up the bag. He takes one box out, then opens it. RacingCatz looks at Vanoss, then Vanoss takes out one cookie in the box. "E-Evan?" Vanoss takes a bite of it, then RacingCatz grabbed Vanoss' arms. "No! Spit it out!" Vanoss swallowed it, then tried to take another bite, but RacingCatz stopped him. "Don't!" Suddenly Vanoss hugs RacingCatz, dropping the cookie & the box, then said, "Cody. . .you're never in my way. . .because you are my goal in life. I want to be with you. . .forever. I love you, and I don't care if you're a traitor, cause I love you. Cody, I want your love, right now. . .give me everything." RacingCatz hugs Vanoss back, gripping on Vanoss' shirt, then nods. ". . .Evan. . ." Vanoss pulls away, then kissed RacingCatz, and RacingCatz soon kisses Vanoss back. Vanoss licks RacingCatz's lips, demanding for an entrance, and RacingCatz opens his mouth a bit, then Vanoss slips his tongue inside RacingCatz's mouth. They intertwined their tongue, RacingCatz wrapped his arms around Vanoss' neck, and Vanoss moved his hands down RacingCatz's ass. Few seconds later, they parted. "Evan~. . ." "Cody~. . .I love you." Said Vanoss, and RacingCatz hugged Vanoss tight. "I love you too." Replied RacingCatz with tears of happiness, Vanoss hugged him back.

Later, they decided to watch the movie & starts the date night. Vanoss grabbed the cookie from the box, and RacingCatz stopped him. "You're gonna get sick, Evan." "Mini can help me out with that, and let me eat your homemade cookies & chocolates." Said Vanoss. "B-But they're old. Wait here." Said RacingCatz, and went to the kitchen, then came back with a small box Vanoss found earlier. "Here, this one is new." Said RacingCatz, and handed the box to Vanoss. "Happy Valentine's Day, Evan." Vanoss blushed a bit, and said, "Thanks, and Happy Valentine's Day, Cody. Come here, bitch!" Vanoss grabbed RacingCatz's hand, then pulled him into his arms. "E-Evan!" giggled RacingCatz, and Vanoss did as well.

They laid down on the couch, and RacingCatz said, "I'm gonna throw those old ones, okay?" "No, leave it, I'm gonna eat them." Said Vanoss. "No, Evan, you're gonna get a stomach ache, it's bad for you." "But you made them. . .for me." RacingCatz blushed a bit, then said, "I-I'll make more for you, so. . .don't eat those old ones. I'll bake you more cookies, make chocolates, cook dinner, and anything. . .I'll do it for you, so. . .please." Suddenly, Vanoss pins RacingCatz down, and said, "Well then, I want you." "W-What?" Vanoss started kissing RacingCatz's neck. "Ahh! E-Evan!" "You're delicious~!" giggled Vanoss. "Evan~!" giggled RacingCatz.